J Ø S H L E R

I saw some interesting things in the clique this week.

Some say I dream too much. But they don't know about the nightmares I have every time I close my eyes. It's like I am taken by the dark, suffocating in my fears as they entrap me in a room by myself.

But...

There is one Dream I've had multiple times. A Dream with a certain friend, although I only have one.

I dream of Joshua Dun as much more than a "friend" to me.

But I cannot admit to him. I only admitted to myself. That I am attracted to my "friend" and we are a lot closer than anyone will ever know.

"Josh... Hey, Josh?" I tap his shoulder as he steps out the bus, following him from behind.

"Yeah?" He asks with eyes squinted at the sun. He stops right under a tree of falling petals.

"I need to tell you something... it's personal and embarrassing." I look him in the eyes and he looks back into mine.

"You can tell me at home. My mom said you can come over." I nod and we walk quietly to Josh's house.

He lets me have juice as we watch cartoons in his room. I take off my shoes as he asked me to and we sit next to each other.

"Uhm... Josh, you... you were in my dream last night." I say, hunched forward with my feet dangling from Josh's bed.

"Cool. What was I doing?" He looks away from the tv and at me.

"You really want me to say?" I feel nervous and my throat becomes dry.

"Sure. If its bothering you, Tyler." Josh comforts me by not making it a big deal.

"You... you were touching me. And I... I liked it. And I took you in my mouth, Josh. I'm sorry." I feel like a fool explaining and describing this to my bes fren.

"Okay." He nods. "Anything else?"

"Uhm... no. But I-I was calling you by a special name." I don't look at him, fearing he will ask what the name is.

"Oh." When I look at him again, he has this bright smile on his face.

"Hey, Tyler?"

"Yeah?" I ask, slow.

"You told your dream. Now it's never coming true." Josh smiles.

When I don't respond, he crawls closer to me with his feet on the bed.

"I'm telling your mom about your feet being on the bed." I can't help smiling afterwards.

"Don't tell, otherwise I'll tell her about this." Josh sticks out his lips and I realize he is leaning to give me a kiss.

Surprised, I don't move and wait for him to reach me. When I feel his warm, mushy lips over mine, I start to move mine around. I hear Josh moaning quietly as he lowers the volume to the tv.

He pushes me back farther, until my head hits the bed board.

"Josh..." I exhale his name from a breath. Josh licks his lip and moves to sit on my lap.

"Yeah, baby?" His voice changed to low and breathy.

"Josh... please, what are we doing?" I brush his hands away.

"Please, Tyler. I really like you... I've also wanted to try this with you." He brushes my hair between his fingers.

"Josh... We shouldn't." I don't stop his hand. I like this feeling.

"But we want to. We already know, so why hide it anymore?" Josh makes a point.

"Alright..." I say confidently.

Josh begins to nibble behind my ear, moaning into it. I feel a rush heading south until I realize what it is.

"J-Josh... Oh, baby..." I moan, tracing his sleeve of tattoos as my head goes back.

"Shh. Save it for Daddy." I moan from the deepness of his voice.

"Ooh, Josh... You were so good in that dream." I bite my lip when Josh starts sucking on the skin of my neck.

"Why? How did I pleasure you?" I bite my lip again.

"Tell me cause I don't know what to do. I've never made it this far with a chick." Josh smiles then I smile.

"Just... do anything. Take off our clothes, Joshy." I encourage and he listens to me.

He lifts up his shirt and his shiny, pale chest and abs are revealed. I've always imagined they were so smooth.

"Now me." I tell him. Josh asks me to lift my arms up and he takes my shirt off too.

He looks at my tattoo and rubs his hand over it, caressingly.

"Wow. Your skin is so smooth and pretty, Tyler." I smile at him.

"Mm, Joooosh..." I moan when he licks my chest.

"Oh my..." Josh sucks on a nipple and I feel warmer below my stomach.

"Tyler, you like that?" Josh asks me in a low voice. I nod.

"M-More... Josh...!"

He undoes the button on my pants to slide them down. I feel his hand in my underwear while he is sucking on my chest.

"Ohh Josh..." I moan, my hips in the air.

"T-Take me..." I plead for him. Josh sucks harder on my skin and moans.

"Joooosh!" I cry out as his hand pumps me up and down, still tucked in my briefs.

"Josh... Please..."

"Ready." He whispers and removes the coverage.

"Josh?" I'm out of breath now.

"Mmm Daddy." I look up at him. He stretches his arms upwards, smirking as he sees me checking him out.

His head comes down between my legs. The feel of his tongue underneath me makes me moan with pleasure. His mouth dips me in deeper, head bouncing lightly as he looks into my eyes.

"Ohh Daddy... Ah, ah... Josh..." My head jerks back as I gasp for a breath.

I reach my climax when Josh releases a long moan that I feel vibrating around me.

"Jooooosh." I smile as he swallows and crawls to lay down next to me.

"Tyler, I love you." Josh kisses my lips. I smile again afterwards.

"I love you too, Josh." I say back, leaning on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one dreaming." Josh tells me and I only smile more.

JOSHLER IS FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL I THINK THIS IS MY NEW PHASE❤