I

You walked into the practice room carrying a box of freshly baked cookies. It had become a habit to bring your brother something whenever he couldn’t make it home due to his busy schedule. Being an idol wasn’t easy, and you knew that better than anyone.

“Oppa, I made cookies for you!” you called out, catching Chanyeol’s attention.

Before he could respond, the rest of the EXO members swarmed around you.

“Can I have some?” Sehun asked, eyeing the box.

“No way, I made these just for my brother,” you replied, shooting him a look.

Chen frowned, “Come on, we’re helping him with his solo comeback. We’re exhausted too, you know.”

“Then go buy your own food,” you answered, unbothered.

“Why are you so selfish?” he muttered under his breath, but you caught it.

“What did you say?” you shot back, annoyed.

Before things could escalate, Chanyeol stepped in, “Hey, hey, relax. They’ve been working hard with me, and you’re right. Your cookies would be a great treat for everyone.”

You crossed your arms, frustrated. “But I made them for you, not them!”

Chanyeol grinned and held up a peace sign. “You gave them to me, so it’s my choice what to do with them.”

“Ugh, I hate you, Oppa!” you groaned, turning on your heel and leaving the room.

As you left, you could hear him laughing as the guys dug into your cookies.

---

Later that night, you were curled up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, eyes glued to the TV when you heard the door open. Chanyeol had just gotten home. He dropped his bag and walked over to you.

Without looking away from the screen, you asked, “Hey, have you eaten?”

“Yeah,” he replied, sitting next to you. “What are you watching?”

“Deadpool,” you answered casually.

He raised an eyebrow, “Yah, aren’t you a bit young for that?”

You rolled your eyes and paused the movie. “Oppa, I’m not a kid anymore. Besides, after what you pulled earlier, I can watch whatever I want.”

He chuckled and grabbed some popcorn. “Alright, alright. Sorry about earlier. You know I just wanted to be fair to the guys.”

“I’ll try not to be too harsh next time,” you said with a small smile.

He ruffled your hair. “You’re still mean, though.”

“Not to you,” you shot back.

“You could never be mean to me,” he teased. “I’m your brother, and deep down, you love me.”

“Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night,” you laughed, dodging his attempt to mess up your hair again.

“You hate me, huh?” he said, playfully narrowing his eyes before launching a tickle attack.

Laughter filled the room as the bickering faded into the background, replaced by the easy comfort of siblings being siblings.