Michael Jones (for Becca)

You could see the menacing look Michael held in his eye. He always got this look when he had been drinking. You watched from across the room as he placed his glass down on the table, slightly harder than need be. He never once took his eyes off yours even as he got out his chair and moved closer towards you. 

"Becca," he smiled, now inches away from you, "I'm bored." He held his hand out towards your face and started entwining his fingers through the tight curls of your hair.

You leant forwards, grabbing his hand from your hair and pulling him closer to you. As your lips touched, you felt your body being pressed against the back of the chair once more. Through your jumper, you could feel Michael's chest rubbing against yours. You felt the pressure on your chest subside, and Michael's lips grew further apart from yours.

You slowly opened your eyes, noticing he was taking off his top. He threw it aggressively on the ground and his menacing look reappeared. You stood from your chair and forced yourself against him, tugging at the waistband of his trousers as you crushed your lips against his. 

You fiddled with his belt, unbuckling it as fast as you could, still concentrating on the increasing pressure brought on by Michael's kisses. You managed to undo his belt and yanked it closer to you, loosening his trousers. You heard him whimper "fuck" between kisses as you noticed his trousers becoming tighter. 

You both staggered backwards as Michael tried to pull your jumper over your head. As he did so, you forced him against a wall, grabbing his hands and placing them above his head. You moved closer, pushing your body against his, feeling him on show against your groin. 

He moved his hands from the wall and grabbed your waist, still kissing you passionately. He turned you around and pushed your back against the wall, hard enough that a small ache appeared on your lower back. 

You whimpered out a muffled groan as Michael ceased his lips against yours once more, weaving his tongue in and out of your mouth with yours. His trousers were starting to drop below his hips, meaning all that was left on his body were his filled boxers. 

He pulled out of a kiss as you bit your lip. He moved towards your neck, sucking at just the right spot; a particularly sensitive place just below your left ear. You moaned again. You could feel Michael's mouth turn into a smile as he continued to suck and bite at your neck. 

You gripped his shoulders and dug in the tips of your fingers with the ever more increasing pleasure, still biting your lip and closing your eyes in an effort to surround yourself with the overwhelming pleasure. Your moans were now becoming more frequent and you felt Michael slide his hand over your crotch. 

With this, you pulled his boxers down. He pulled away from your neck and went back to your lips, as his hands fumbled with your leggings, pulling down them and your underwear. He slid inside you, and a loud moan escpaed your mouth, verging on a shriek. 

You wrapped your leg around his waist and gripped his shoulders again, your fingers digging into his back harder each time he thrusted. His hands were pressed against the wall behind you as though to steady himself but every so often, a hand would reach behind your back momentarily, just stroking a particularly ticklish part of your waist, increasing the pleasure. 

His lips again moved away from yours and his head rested against your shoulder. You could tell he was getting close to climax and so were you. You both struggled for a place to put your heads as the pleasure was too much to bare almost. 

You felt yourself shrieking uncontrollably as Michael sped up, still moaning "fuck" in various intervals, although now they were increasing in volume. 

For a moment you felt a loss of air, then almost suddenly an overwhelming sensation rose up through your body. You let out a long, loud shriek, gripping Michael's back harder this time. You felt Michael biting your shoulder as you did so, and a muffled yet distinctive groan escaped his mouth and he began to slow down. He thrust a few more times before his eyes met yours again and he landed one last soft kiss against your lips. 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Phew..

This was for maeandmark. Hope you enjoyed! (For some reason I got a liiiiiittle bit into writing that one..)

Keep requesting guys and yeah! Hope you liked it :):)