2

Kendall pov.
I got up and got ready (up top) then I put my hair in a messy pony tail. And started walking to school. When I got their I went inside my home room and then we had gym. After gym we went back to are homeroom and did math the teacher was doing problems on the board and I was paying attention until she called on me. "Kendall answer this problem" she yelled. Gosh I made the wrong choice sitting up front she spits while she talks. "Um 30000" I said. "Correct" she said and moved on with her listen we had to stop because we had to go to music. The teacher said to work on a demo for the music festival so I look for a song to sing so I sang "I'll show." , you since it kind is my life.

[Verse 1]
My life is a movie and everyone's watching
So let's get to the good part and past all the nonsense

[Pre-Chorus]
Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing
When the pressure's coming down like lightning
It's like they want me to be perfect
When they don't even know that I'm hurting

[Chorus]
Cause life's not easy, I'm not made out of steel
Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real
Act like you know me, but you never will
There's one thing that I know for sure
I'll show you
I'll show you
I'll show you
I'll show you

[Verse 2]
I've got to learn things, learn them the hard way
Got to see what it feels like, no matter what they say

[Pre-Chorus]
Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing
When the pressure's coming down like lightning
It's like they want me to be perfect
When they don't even know that I'm hurting

[Chorus]
Cause life's not easy, I'm not made out of steel
Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real
Act like you know me, but you never will
There's one thing that I know for sure
I'll show you
I'll show you
I'll show you
I'll show you
Cause life's not easy, I'm not made out of steel
Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real
Act like you know me, but you never will
There's one thing that I know for sure

[Outro: Acoustic]
I'll show you
I'll show you

[Produced by Skrillex]

After I finish everyone was just surprised until the teacher spoked up. "Were did you learn to sing like that from" she ask. I just shrugged my shoulders. It was time to go to lunch so I sat at the 3rd table. Then it was time to go home so I went to my locker. "Hi" someone said. "Ahh!" I yelled. "I'm sorry that I keep scaring you" she said. "Keep scaring me you did it at the park" I told maddie. "Oh well this is Judy" maddie said. "Oh well I got to go" I said. I went around the hall and saw them walking off so I took out my watch. "Task one complete" I said throw the watch.

Judy pov.
"Maddie I don't trust her" I said. "Judy you don't trust anyone you didn't even trust me" she said while laughing. "Well you are Marissa sister" I said. "I don't get why you trust her" she said. "Theirs something off about her" I said. "Yeah what-ever" she said and rolled her eyes. "Look that's not the only reason I don't trust her did you see her face she looks like Kira and did you see what shes wearing I mean who wears that much fashion" I said. "Looks like someone's jealous that someone has better style then you and second Kira doesn't have another daughter" she said and we walked off.

Kendall pov.
I was ease drooping on their conversation and after they were finish talking I walked home. "So fine anything else out" abby ask. "Maybe I befriend maddie but Judy doesn't trust me" I said. "And why is that did you give her something not to trust you about" the head of the other side said while walking in. " She said I wear to much fashion" I said. "Then you have to lose the fashion" abby said. "No way I didn't agree to that I agree to do this mission not give up my sense for fashion. Abby rolled her eyes at me. "Oh and one thing I forgot she said I look like someone name Kira who's Kira" I ask. They just had a blanked expression on their face. I rolled my eyes and went in my room.