who said kidnapping a person was easy

Kendall pov.
I woke up to my alarm clock. "Ugh" I yelled. I got up and got ready (UP TOP) I went downstairs. Abby just stared at me cause she clearly said no fashion. "I know you said no fashion but I'm kidnapping a robot I could at least have some fashion" I said which cause here to roll her eyes. We got to the Cooper's and i snuck up the window. I didn't see Judy but I know she's the only one home cause I mailed them a coupon to a restaurant which Judy hates and the coupon is fake anyways so. I sat on the couch in went Ernie's room and got a magazine. The door open. "About time you show up" I said. I looked up and saw Judy. "And you want" she said. I think she figured out what I wanted because she throw the first hit. I hit her with my laser eyes which cause here to fall. She did something with her eyes and I felled back. I climbed up the wall and was about to jump but she stretch out her arm and made me trip and I hit my head. "Ouch" I said and rubbed my head. "I teleported to the back of her and hit her with my laser eyes which cause her to be unconscious now I have a black eye great. Oh and I forgot I could teleport. Abby helped me put her in the car and we drove off. When we got their I tied her to the chair and I ran to my room yay mission complete not.