Don't fall in love with your mission: Part 3

Kendall pov.
     "Your not gonna get away with this! Their going to be wondering were I'm at!" I yelled as we enter a farm.

"We have that all plan out, Kendall came out!" Abby yelled.

A girl came out who looked... Will she looked... She looked.... Okay she looked exactly like me!

"I'm Kendall" She said.

"Thanks to cutting edge laser cosmetic surgery, Verona here is identical to you in every way" Abby said.

"Hi. I'm Kendall. I'm a spy and sometimes I wish I wasn't" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please, she sounds nothing like me" I said and Abby rolled her eyes.

"Oh, please, she sounds nothing like me" She said while smirking.

"Okay, maybe a little" I said.

"Okay, maybe a little" She said.

"Stop that" I said.

"Stop that" She said.

"She is good" I said while looking at Abby.
_______________________________________________________________________

Kira pov.
     "Craig, it's been hours. She hasn't answered our calls or texts. Maybe we should go to the police"'I said pacing the room.

"Or the Organization" Craig said

"Forget it. I'm just gonna go out there and look for her myself" I said while grabbing my coat before Craig stopped me.

"Kira, I'm worried, too, but relax" Craig said.

"No, Craig. I'm scared. She's never done anything like this before" I said.

"Try and remember, we just got her back. We don't know anything about here all we know is she's 11. For goodness sake she was raised by the other side! People break the rules they also  make bad choices" Craig explain.

"Not Kendall. I know we only just got her back but I told her not to go on that date. I am furious! When she gets home, I swear I am gonna...!" Kira was cut off by Kendall walking in.

"Hey, guys" She said.

"Give her a big hug!" I exclaimed as we all did a group hug.

Verona did a evil smile.
_______________________________________________________________________

Kendall pov.
      "I don't know who you think you are, or what is wrong with you, but you are living in a fantasy world if you actually think that my family is gonna believe that that fake Kendall is actually me. Sure, she looks like me, exactly like me. She looks more like me than I look like me, but I guarantee that my parents have already figured it out!" I exclaimed unsure.
_______________________________________________________________________

Kira pov.
   "Honey, we were worried sick about you" Craig said.

"You were supposed to be in your room. I specifically told you not to go on that date. Why would you disobey me like that. This isn't like you" I told Kendall.

"I am so sorry" Kendall said as she continued "I wanted to get more information about the case and I'm so sorry that I disobey you. I promise I won't do that again".

"None of that matters now" Craig said as I looked at him "The important thing is that you're safe" He said.

"It won't happen again" Kendall said.

"You're right, it won't, because you are grounded for the rest of your life. Now bring it in, baby" I said as we did another group hug.
_______________________________________________________________________

Author note: I know this is short but the last part, part 4 well be done later today. Sorry this chapter is late. Hopefully you guys like it. Plz comment and like. Thank you!