Untitled Part 6

"Hey," Dean said unaware that I was not in the mood to talk.

"I'm surprised you're not with Elena right now," I snapped at him, without even meaning to.

He gave me a look that told me how I offended him and then I definitely felt horrible.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you. I just didn't have a good afternoon," I apologized.

"Its ok. What happened that made you upset?" Dean questioned

"Oh well someone gave me some bad news and it kinda ruined my day and then I got embarrassed in front of the class by the teacher and then... um well never mind about that."

"Care to elaborate?"

"No not really. Sorry it's just too hard to talk about still," I muttered.

"That's ok. Whenever you need to talk you can call me. Here's my number," he said as he handed me a slip of paper with 12 digits written down.

"Oh um thanks?" I accidently said it as a question, but thankfully he didn't notice.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before the bus came to a standstill at the end of my block.

"This is my stop," I mention as I stand up expecting Dean to let me through.

"Really? This is my stop too," he said smiling as he stood up next to me.

"Oh um ok," I didn't know what to say. What if the guy I wanted to be with all the time, but also wanted to avoid, lived right next to me!

We got off the bus and silently walked in the direction of my house. As we walked up to my mailbox, I stopped and turned to face him.

"Well this is my place," I said awkwardly.

"Yeah I live two doors down," he said still smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked. I couldn't help but smile slightly back.

"I don't know. You're different from any other girl I've met here."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked quietly looking at the ground and then back at him.

"I'm still trying to figure that out."

We stood in silence for what felt like forever, staring into each other's eyes, until finally he moved closer to me. 

He started to lean in towards my face. Without knowing what was even happening, his lips met mine. It was something that I've never experienced in my life. The world around me exploded into blaring hot red and white flames. Literally.

To be Continued....

hey guys this is the last chapter of this part of the story! I will have part 2 uploaded when I can. I hope you like it. Leave a comment and give me some feedback, open to any suggestions!