Nocturnal

Finn's POV (Pen's)

I felt hot, sweet lips press against mine, sparks flow. But only darkness is what I see, I try to open my eyes to see. It just feels heavy, "I love you" a familiar voice said. It sound similar to Marshall's, but why would Marshall Lee love me? He was popular, but me, I was just the outcast, a loser I was known. I see a light, had passed by. I see a key & a door, I tried opening the door without the key first of coarse the idiot I am it didn't open. I touched the doors again but I felt only electricity, it shocked through my body making me, jump back. I grabbed the key putting it inside the lock, twisting it, I pulled the key back dropping it on the ground. I pulled the gates forward, it opened. Shocking memories came, the first one was shocking of all things. I'm not 13?!?? Go figure, I rolled my eyes. 'no wonder' I thought, it makes sense that I felt like I knew Marshall from somewhere.

-First flashback-

My 1 year old self was playing with a girl that looked just like me. "It's happening" a woman that had bleach blonde hair & sky blue eyes whispered, tears were rolling down her cheeks. She quickly tried to grab us when a huge & long crack was made. It was to late. The crack got bigger, she fell inside. Me & the girl had tears gushing down our faces.

-End-

That's what happened to mommy, she tried.

-Last Flashback-

I was about 3 me & this floating person was playing he looked 4. We were playing with blocks, it was the highest you would ever imagine. But when I went around it I tripped & fell on the floating kid. Hot lips pressed against mine, it felt right against mine.

-End of Flashback-

I love Marshall Lee. It feels like the world as we know it fell apart with new mysteries to reveal. Yet I felt safe and fuzzy inside, it was the weirdest feeling, but I liked it. Me the outcast in love with the player, the popular and the jock. Marshall Lee. I felt like I needed to be with him, wait no, I had to be with him. He was the sharpness to my blade, smoke to my high, hole to my piercing. I tried to flutter my eyes open just to see his face. It just didn't work! But I just had to be with him, I know it's too late. I was in this darkness world called a coma.

<3

Thanks for reading I know it's not much -.- I finished this chapter since I sprained my ankle (or maybe it's worse idk) so byeeee!