New

3rd person POV

He clutches his arm trying to hide the blood that's seeping through his small and lanky arm. Tears sprout on his eyes as he watches the person yell and punch him. His mind goes blank, the yelling and punching goes numb and soundless. The tall floating figure, goes out of control. The figures pale lips move without thinking. Before he knows it the blonde figure falls, darkness starts to shadow his eyes. His bright blue eyes, dim to a dark blue. & finally a pitch coal black. The blonde figure starts to collapse to the dark brown dirt. The floating figure, gets to reality to see what he's done. The figure has tears sprouting to his eyes, collapsing next to the blonde figure. He hovers his hands to his face, moving the tears away. His not beating heart aches, as he takes slow breathes. The blonde figure rests his hands to the floating figure. Moving for the very last time, the floating figure has hope in his eyes. But the blonde figure doesn't move again after the long 10 minutes. The floating figure hiccups, as he stops crying through his blood shot eyes. He bridal style held him, running as fast as his vampire speed could take him. He went straight to the green haired girl, he quickly explained to the girl with sobs with it. The girl widened her eyes at the story & the blonde fellow. Quickly taking his light unconscious body, giving it to a older woman with the same but older appearance as the girl. The older woman quickly taking him in a gurney, & ran lots of tests on him. He woke up at one point of the tests, but his heavy eye lids refuse to stay open. The floating figure was panicking, pacing in the waiting area. His tear stained face continued to let tears fall. Nurses & doctors that was passing by told him to sit down, he refused for the 20th time. They finally stopped, with worried expressions on there face.

••••****••••****••••****••••****••••***

Hey so this is the 3rd point of view >>^<<