Chapter 2

Sophomore and Junior year passed by it was a few months I lasted before I started cutting my arms and thighs. Megan helped me a lot in those months but she moved to a different home and I lost touch with her. My parents took my phone away then they smashed it into a million pieces on the ground because they were drunk. They became drug addicts and alcoholics they kicked me out on the streets. Life was terrible for me. I had no one to turn to. School was my only home and I got a job as a waitress I managed to support myself and bought a tiny house. I lived there by myself.

In Senior year my depression worsened my cuts got deeper but the only thing that was keeping me from committing was love. Every now and then I would find a nice guy who would support me. Then he would gently put me down. And that was okay. Until I met this one guy he crushed me and tore me pieces. Threw my heart all the love I gave him in the trash. He made me like this.

~_~_~_~_~Senior Year_~_~_~_~_

"Excuse me mam?"

"Excuse me?"

"Hi what's your name"

"Anna."

"Anna that's a wonderful name."

"Thank you..."

"Thomas."

"Thomas."

"Anna well the dance is coming up and I couldn't miss your beautiful red hair. And I wanted to ask you Will you go to the dance with me?"

His face got a little red as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah okay."

"Great! Uh.. Meet me after school?"

"Okay."

He was the most sweetiest guy you could meet polite warm. He was perfect. I have been in a lot of relationships and they have been nice but nothing was compared to the love he gave me. The way he touched me, kissed me, tenderly placed his hands on my bruises that my parents gave me. It was like magic. Everything was going right for once. Then came the dance.

"ANNA YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!"

"What Tom what did I do?"

"DON'T CALL ME TOM THOMAS IS MY NAME GET IT FUCKING RIGHT!!!"

He screams as the tears weld up in my eyes he tries another garbage can in the streets.

"Please..Thomas it's been a long night maybe we could just go home and sit down-"

"GO HOME GO FUCKING HOME YOU BITCH YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!! EVER SINCE YOUR STUPID MOTHER F#%$@N CUTS SHOWED EVERYTHING WAS RIPPED FROM ME!!!"

He continued yelling profanities at me telling me to go hang myself or die in a ditch. Every time I tried to run away he would grasp my arm tightly and squeeze forming more bruises. He had been heavily drinking and taking drugs after the dance. We were now in an alley way heading our way home while he was still yelling at me.

My mind and body couldn't take it. There was a trash bin and near it was shards of shattered glass. I picked up the largest shard I could find shaped like a triangle, I curled my hand into a fist around it and clenched my hand deep into the glass shard. Blood from my hand starts flowing down the glass shard. My hand was numb, so was my body. I had nothing I loose. The constant pounding in my head and my heart beat got louder. My closed my eyes and stabbed him in the back of his neck. He swerved around calling me names I don't even remember all I remember is screaming coming from my side and his. I hear cracking as I shove the glass shard deeper and deeper into his throat. His trachea snaps and there is blood everywhere my hands my dress, and my face was smeared. After all the sound dies down I look down to see his face or whatever is left of his face. Covered in black and dark red. I still loved him. I used my dress to wipe away the remains of blood smeared onto his face. He still looked so beautiful.

There was this feeling of...satisfaction, relief. There was a pit of fire inside my stomach and my breathing increased a smile crossed my face and a small laugh passed my lips. I touched his gaping cheek with my hand that held the glass that I used to kill him. I stroked his cheek and looked into his hollow eyes as blood made a steady river down the alley towards the drain. I smiled once again craving the firery feeling in my stomach. I took the glass shard again and shoved it into his ribcage. I left it there still craving the feeling of fire. I walked away. Now I had a new way of drowning my sorrows, through blood.