Chapter 5

My addiction came back. the feeling, i trembled when I was near him. But I couldn't, he was special to me. I focous on him sometimes I feel as if i revolve around him. His wondefl eyes and smile. I kept my wall up though I wouldnt let him get to me. I couldn't take it I had to find another...to kill.

*

*

*

He texted me that he was busy that day and he would give the world to be with me. But he had VidCon I know hw always dreamed of going there so I let him.

That afternoon I went to McCusters bar. I traced the edge pf my drink as i looked for new prey. I spotted him. A tall guy tan skin olive almost he had a nice smile. Beautiful eyes. he was just across from me. i took my drink and walked over.

"Hey there big boy."

"Why hello."

He flashes the nicest brightest smile I have ever seen as he puts down his phone. 

"So do you come here often?"

"Not much but your hair is amazing."

"I try"

He chuckled.

"so uh wanna come home with me? I can make some pretty good stuff. Cooking wise of corse."

"Sure" he laughed

"It will be my pleasure, tust me it will be my pleasure." I smile

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The bed shook violently as i threw him down and grined my lower body on him. 

"Woah strong grip you have there maybe this sould take place more often." he said through a smile.

" Says the douche bag who dosent even know my first name"

"So what is your name? My name is santiago, but you can call me 'Santi.'

I press my knife againt his neck.

 His body stiffens as I lean in a whisper "Perfect."

<><><><><><><>The Next Morning<><><><><><><><><>

I called the police. leading them away from me. I staged the scene to be sucide. Slit straight through the throat and cutting across his wrists. I was very careful to place each gash in the correct place. Doing this for years I have created my own talent. Working up just a few tears shaking my voice and voilently shaking I can do with ease. The funeral was planned the next day.

 NOt many people came. only two figures can be seen. Through the light snowfall I see a fimilar shape the curled brown hair. Megan!

"Megan! Megan!"

She turns her cheeks stained with tears but her eyes still bright and sparkling. 

"Anna?"

she runs towards me. Her expression was overall joy.

"Anna I missed you so much!"

"Megan, I have something to tell you ONLY you. Something I am not proud of."

"Anna  whats wrong  what happened?"

"The casket is closed for a reason."

Her face hardened she stiffened, her brow narrowing.

"Yes." 

"I Killed Santi."

She remained still her body stiffened een more her cold hands griped mine tighter.

She straight into my eyes they explored deeo into my soul pearcing my stomach gnawing at my guilt. She stood up taking me with her.

"Anna you have been throught a lot of pain. when we lost eachother you lost your way. You went off track I have no right to judge you. I know this isnt you. Deep down its not you. But what you did to Santi is unforgiveable."

She grabbed my shoulders squezing tightly.

"And just another thing to make things clear. He had no one. look around how many eople are at this furneral? how many family members are outting floers on his grave? How many tears fell on the grass where he lays?"

I couldn't answer my throat closed up and there ws a lump in my throat,

"He was looking for someone to love. he had me only me. and he had you. me and you Anna thats all he had."

 She ened it then ran to the casket and stroked it. she opened it just a few inches enough to get a good look inside. A look of horror swiped across her face her hand covered her mouth. she looked back at me tears in her eyes. she shook and fell to her knees sobbing she looked back at me mouthing

"Unforgivable." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wow that was a long wait. i have a good reason for it tho. i have started on my next book if you want me to publish it on wattpad this story must get 1K people reading it. also i have finished this book you are now currently reading. that took a loy of time. So yea lots of stuff going on.

What did you guys think of this chapter huh?

Leave it in the comments below!!!!

50 Reads?

Votes?

Lots of comments Love my people who comment. <3