Chapter 4

October came the meet and greet took place at Starbucks lots of fangiring etc etc. None of them whoul win his heart. I put on skinny jeans and a green T-shirt ro bring out my red hair all the guys say I have beautiful hair...Megan said i had wonderful hair too. After hours of waiting and girls cramming him I finally got to make my move. He exited Starbucks coffee in hand smile on his face. I pretened my car was jammed which in a way it was my router stopped working. Lifting the hood and looking at the rusty old motor he passed by me and then looked back. I never noticed how bright his eyes were or how cute his hair was swiped to the side.

.

.

.

"Uh need help?"

I slam the car hood down in frustration

"*sigh* yeah my car is jammed I can't get it to work. I dont have experience with this."

He chuckled "Well I don't have much experience either but let me have a look."

 He put his hand on my shoulder his touch was...gentle, like...Megan's

"Woah you hve got quite the jam there. Hey say uh maybe I can drive you home my car is right over there. May i drive you home?"

"Sure thanks."

Hr drove me home we didn't say much but he had a smile you can see from a milliom miles away. We arrived at my haouse.

"preety nice house you got there, by the way my name is Jc" he sad jokingly.

" thanks Jc I just bought it it needs renovation>"

I was walking to thr door then y blood ran cold like it always does goosbumps covered my skin as i craved the firey feeling once agan.

" uh Excuse me miss."

I turned around seeing him get out oh his car.

"Can. Can I get your number? like if-if you need another ride or something?" 

"sure"

I wrote my number down then gave it to him. As he took the paper he stroke the back of my hand.

"Your hands are freezing"

"Well it is October it gets cold during these months"

"You're wearing jeans and a t-shirt you must be freezing."

He took of his jacket and placed it on my shoulders then hugged me.

"Call me"

"I will. Marie"

"What?"

"Marie, my name is Anna Marie."

" Ill call you later Anna.: and just like that flashing me his amazing smile he drove away.

.

.

.

We dated for a few months the weather was getting warmer. He holds me like Megan did conforted me like Megan used to. He showed and gave me love. There's is something special but ymy addiction keeps me from getting too close. I sober up and keep a straight face. The blood in my veins run cold and goosebumps form on my skin. I didnt notice how obvious it was untill his next video.

.

.

.

"Hellooooooo fellow viewers, Jc here well this week the most amazing thing happened to me. first of all I met all you wonderful people. But also I met this girl. She was. She's beautiful, amazing! I was I myself-I was lost for words. But inside her, there's this wall this barrier. I want to knock it down-I will knock it down, maybe I already have. Well thanks for all your support I'll talk to you guys later byes!"

He ended with a smile but I was torn inside. I fell in love with him. he made me feel like someone special, and he wants to help me overcome my addiction wants to break the barrier. If only he knew how thick the barrier is and how at first I planned how slowly I wanted to kill him. My eyes sparkled when I saw his cheeky smile. But then my craving would return visions of his hollow eyes. Cold blood searing through my veins my hardened expression showed once again. My hands shook begging for me to grip the blade, half of me wanted to see Jc's lifeless body and his cold swelled face. but none other my other half was fighting against it. I loved him so much the smile, his kindness, looks and style. it was all just perfect.

.

.

.

It was the best of times it was the worst of times. but he made me feel special like his touch sent signals of pleasure through my body. I craved his warmth he warmth. He made sure noone would ever hurt me. I had to face it. I Love Him.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay guys hope you liked this chapter please comment what you think about my book.

20 Reads?

10 Votes?

Lots of comments?