Chapter 3

I graduated highschool a happy 18 yearold girl. how you ask? my obsession I have learned to control it every so often but I always know when to strike again. I went into my parents house and took out my fathers old swichblade. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It wasnt rusty. The blade the blade was black the perfect color to blend into the dark. perfect grip handle every now and then I would sharpen it to be used again, and again, and again. My knife is always there for me. It brings me confort when I need it.

Senior year I hit my time where your facial features come out where your eyes become brighter and your jawline shows. I picked up makeup tips as I progressed. I used those to lure in the men. I became addicted to the expressions they make when I pull out the knife and press it against their throats. Some have put up a fight but none of them win. My knife delivers a clen cut pass th tisue right into the bone. Clean cut everytime.

I decided not to go to collage too much work and i dont feel like staying in a dorm for 4 years MY life repeated over and over very so often the same thing happened. I grew tired of the same thngs happening I decided to change it up a bit. i lured my prey then took him to my house. i killed him there, easier disposal. Why? Their faces are different and they can't fight back when they are in bed. Bed posts come in handky and rope helps too. It keeps my prey thinking of having a long hard night of sex when in reality it keeps them from moving too much. So I can have as much fun as I desire.

The dim light hides my knife and he does not supect a thing. untill they feel the cold chill agains their neck. Most most of them swallow hard some try to struggle against their bonds. I give them a kiss then one fatal swop and their struggling stops. Others are stronger and last longer but that just adds to the fun. I carve our names on their forearms so they will forever remember me. Police never come to me they never supect an old abandoned house. I don't know what drives me...the cold hollow eyes pleading for help but to never show anotther emotion ever again? The goosebumps upon their skin? The rope burns around their wrists and legs? The feeling of their face when the blood has drained? The Feeling in my stomach when I touch their lifeless eyes to close them one last time? It feels so good when i stroke their blood drained faces the feeling is different on my fingertips. Their skn is softer almost like silk.

I have a lot of free time. Depends how long it takes to clean up afterwards. But when I do I go on YouTube. Werid i know but i can see the guys and how nice they would look lifeless. i watch this channel.

"Jcdailydays"

He basically tells us about his day and his relationship status. when he says he taken he brags to his viewersabout jow amazing his girlfriend is. i wonder whats hes posting next.

*

*

*

"Hellooooo fellow viewers, Jc here. Well its been a hard day today. My girlfriend broke up with me...but we are still friends but it's...it's over. but that does mean I am on the market huh huh ladies"

I smiled behind the screen knowing this is my chance. He went on

"No no i'm just kidding but I am free. oh before I end this video I am goign to have a meet and greet with all you vey viewers it's free and it's gonna take place in Philly, South philly penn state to be exact. So um I'll see some of you guys next week on October 1st.

I couldnt help it he was having a meet and greet at Philly hey the luck just keeps rolling for me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Okay guys sorry for the long wait. i updated the new wattpad and i couldnt figure out how to update but now im using my laptop. anyway hope you like it comment if you did and maybe if you think this story is worthy enough. tell all your friends. i love my readers and my commenters. love you all!!!

20 Reads?

10 Votes?

( number here ) Comments?