ÃPØŁŌGĮËŠ

If you didn't realize the last chapter was from Brittany's POV so sorry I didn't put it there but this one is gonna be from Alvin's

Alvin's POV

"Noah," she blatantly spitted out. It has been driving me crazy with all of this Noah stuff. He doesn't even like her he is just a chipmunk wanting fame. But I can't tell her that, she seems so happy and the last thing I wanna do it make her unhappy. But... I love her. She is my world and my home and she is everything to me. And I would never forgive myself if anything happened to her. And the one thing I am scared about is that if they get married. They have been dating for three years. It could literally happen any day. I really just want to spend the rest of my life with her. "Oh" I said after the long pause throwing my emotions into one word. I try to fall asleep but I can't with all these dilemmas in my head. I look to my side to see Brittany, it's is taking all of my strength to not want to just hug her and fall asleep with her in my arms. But I guess life isn't fair. All I can do right now is just close my eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I turn my head to the right to look at the time when I realize that I am not in my side of the bed. I am in Brittany's. I feel a wave of terror go throughout my face as I turn to see if she is still in bed. And just go my luck, she isn't. I let out a quick sigh as my face relaxes. I study the ceiling for a couple minutes and let my train of thought overcome me. I guess I drifted off to sleep because I found myself waking up to the sound of the bedroom door opening. I assume it is Brittany and I groan to let her presence know that I was awake. "Oh, I am so sorry if didn't mean to wake you!" I hear Brittany's sweet voice from across the room. "No you're fine princess." I reply. I did it again CRAP. Just play it cool and pretend that you meant to do that. I advised myself. "You did it again" she snapped at me while jumping into the bed. She looked absolutely gorgeous even in the morning. Her hair just a little messy but enough to just look like some wind hit her. "I realized." I answered. I sat up and gave her a smirk. She walked to where I was and sat beside me. Close enough for me to hear her whisper but barely touching elbows. "Why?" She said with a confused look on her flawless face. "I guess it just rolls of the tongue." I gave her a smolder and a quick wink. She giggles at my reply. I find myself staring when the comfortable silence is broken with her phone buzzing. She picks up her phone and I fiddle with my thumbs. "That's probably Noah sorry." She apologized. "No it's fine." I cooly said. I watch the expression on her face as she reads the text messages. Her face neutral then like flip of a switch, her face drops with sadness. "Brittany... Are you ok??" Did he hurt her?? Did they break up??? My emotions are spiraling out of control as I wait for an answer. "He... He..." "What did he do" I tried to sound as reassuringly as I can, but that probably isn't going to change anything. "He dumped me." She looks like she is about to ball and explode at the same time. I see the tears forming in her eyes. She lets out a sigh. Which seems to clam her down. She hasn't looked up from her phone. Her eyes are glued to the two words on the screen we're done. Tears fall down her once rosy cheeks and onto her chest. I see the tragedy happen right before my eyes. "Oh Brittany" I say apologetically. I grab her shoulders and pull her into my chest. "Anyone that stupid to breakup with you just lost a chance of a lifetime. Anyone would die to be with a beautiful, astonishing, courageous, amazing, talented, dorky, loving, girl like you. He doesn't know what he is missing out on. Because he is missing out on a beautiful and promising future with you. You guys could have had kids and gotten married and live in a house and had jobs and a record label together." I look down at her to see her face buried in my chest. Her face is hot. And my chest is a little bit wet but that's ok... Not one of my biggest concerns right now. She sniffles every once and a while and tenses up and releases. "Alvin?" She innocently asks. She is a little stuffed up from crying but not too bad. "Yea Britt?" She pauses for a couple seconds before resuming. "When your in love.. Is one person always more attached then the other? Like maybe someone dating someone just out of pity?" I can't belive out of all the questions she can ask she asks this. "Well Britt I would love to tell ya if I did but.. Weather you believe it or not I have never been in a relationship so I wouldn't be able to tell you." She looks up from my chest with a wide grin on her face. Her face lighting up with laughter. "Really?" She giggles. "Yea" I am kinda embarrassed right now but whatever makes her happy. I Might act like I get all the ladies but, really I just try to make Britt jealous. I try to impress her. "That's a big shocker." She adds while resting her head back on my chest. She puts her arms around me as I play with her hair. "Alvin?" "Yea?" "Can I ask you something?"

MUHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!! SUFFER MY BEAUTIES. EVEN THOUGH I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW TOO!! I like this book😊😈😈😈😈😈