Beaten

Scarlet pov

Scarlet pov

I have spent almost two months down with the turtles. We were low.on food so I volunteered to go up and get some. Raph had not been too crazy about the idea, but let me go. I went up to the local dollar store to buy the essentials. We didn't need any of the fancy schmancy stuff just enough to get by. So far I had Tp, paper towels, the "Lady" essentials, and some breakfast food. I had turned the corner to get to the dinner entrees and I stopped. It was HIM, he looked up and a sly grin grew on his face.

" Hey, beautiful". He said with a smirk. I slowly backed up and then broke into a run. I went through I speedy checkout and then ran for my life out of the store. I had turned a corner hoping I had lost him, but my luck had run out. I felt someone grab my arm and cover my mouth. He had found me.

" Oh, How I've missed you Beautiful. You're coming home right now" he said with a grin, he pulled a knife and put it to my throat. " And if you scream it will cost you your beautiful voice, Understand me beautiful". I nodded. I had dropped my phone as he dragged me away in hoped the guys would find it and put two and two together on what happened. Raph please find me, please

Raph pov.

she has been gone for at least three hours now and I know damn well it doesn't take that long to get what she needs. I snuck out to go find her. She said she would be at Jay C so that's where I looked. I saw her bags lying in an alleyway along with her phone with a text on it.

Raph: If you find this then your fears were confirmed, my stepfather found me and took me away. it's up to you and the guys to find me. I'm not sure what will happen but know this.

I love you and I will always be yours.

Scarlet Rose

Anger burned through me. With all the stories she had told me I had in mind what he would do to her. That was my job. I flew all the way back to the lair

" DONNIE DONNIE" I yelled as I raced into his lab

" Raph what is it?"

" It's scarlet she was abducted by her father, HES GONNA HURT HER"!!

" Relax graph where do you think they went."

" back to her old apartment"

" Then that's where we will look." and with that, we all sprinted out of the lair

Scarlet pov.

He dragged me back to the old apartment and threw me in the door. I looked up from the floor to see a poker table set up and his buddies sitting around it.

" Look what we got here boys," he said gesturing to me. You could tell by looking at them that they were drunk as can be.

" Well, it looks like we found abroad to play with." One said getting up from his seat. he walked around me and then smacked my ass. I whimpered.

" She's got one hell of a body," Another said pulling my face up to look at him. there breathes reeked of alcohol.

"Alright boys you can play more when you win the hand," my stepfather said " Whoever wins this one gets to strip her," He said eyeing me like I was dinner. They tied me to a slab of wood and I watched as they played poker. I started to cry quietly. I didn't want this I didn't want to be a fuck toy. I was brought from my thoughts when the men cried out that my stepdad won't. he walked over to me with a switchblade knife and started to cut my shirt off. I let my tears fall down my face as the knife cut my stomach a bit. then he took off my shorts with his teeth and ripped off my undergarments. I was fully naked with blood running down my stomach. they all laughed at my pain.

" Alright next round is a free one do what you want" my stepdad announced. I watched as they went back to the table some with their dicks out stroking them looking at me. I shut my eyes and envisioned rap coming to save me. man, I could use him right now. They played another round and one of the other men had won. they approached me and started playing with my cooch. I started to cry more bc I didn't want this. finally, the other men surrounded me with dicks out and erect. they started to poke me. I cried worse when one had grabbed what I had a chest and started licking it. I heard a bang outside of the window. I looked at it hopefully. Then I saw my Red-clad hero bust through the window making the men scatter. The all drew their guns and started to shoot them. Leo Mikey and Donnie fought them off while Raph undid the ropes that held me. I hugged him and he picked me up.

"Hang on tight," he said leaping back out the window. As He leaped from building to building I held on tighter and did my best to cover myself. We jumped a few more buildings and then down the manhole with the slide. It would have been fun if I wasn't freezing and naked. When we got back to the lair, Raph took me to his bedroom. He set me down then started digging around. Shortly after he threw me a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

"Here put this on, " he said facing away. I wasted no time putting them on, I was cold.

"Okay you can turn around now," I said tapping his shoulder. He turned to face.me then wrapped me up in his arms.

" Oh god did I miss you," he said into my shoulder.

I patted his shell." It's ok Raph, what matters is that you saved me and I'm here now "

" I should kill them for what they did to you. They almost raped you " he said his hands curling into fists.

" Yeah...I...I know" I said not wanting to remember. We stood there for a moment staring into that each other's eyes before I felt myself leaning forward. Our lips brushed together but there was a knock at the door.

"Raph, I need to run tests on scarlet."

"Ok Don, " I said looking at him. I went to go but he held me back and slammed his lips against mine. I slowly fell into his touch. He licked my lips asking for entry but I pulled away.

"I..I gotta go" I whispered panting.

"Ok," he said kissing my head.

Then I turned and headed to the lab feeling my lips. Damn, I thought. I had almost been beaten and now I was safe. What a hell of a day.

Holy shit this chapter is long..I know the sucky ending but I felt the urge to finish this chapter since I feel most attached to it. So I'll see ya in the next one

This chapter has 1238 words.