All Editing Is Complete

Alright. Most of you probably just got a notification that I published chapter 18. I just finished edits. I basically took like a 2-year hiatus because I had some major things happen with family and just life in general. Most of you also saw I have a smut chapter up called Smut 1. I'm basically just compiling smuts I write into that book so 16+ on that one.

I kinda have a new thing where I will take prompts if you've got em. I try to stay with what you see in my library, and what books I've already published, fandom-wise. Other than that, like realistic fiction, I will basically take the prompt and roll with it and mold it into something.

I'm also considering making like a Manual kinda thing for like beginning authors. It's still a big idea like nothing set in stone.

A little insight on me. I've been pursuing a music career and will be going to college for medical technology and music ed. I am 17, a senior in high school. My main fandoms are transformers (prime beast hunters and a little bit of energon), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( not rise of tmnt bc honestly I hate what they did with the show, the characters in the show, don't even match up with the originals. It's literally a stupid revamp and they need the originals back. They made the characters all seem stupid. Ugh, it bugs me so much but there's a rant for that later), Teen Titans ( again not the revamp the originals will forever be the best).

So uh yeah that's been alittle up date on me and my thoughts and ideas.

Feel free to contact me for advice, writing prompts you want done, etc.

Have a good night/morning and a Happy Holidays