I have returned

I have returned. I talked to Donnie about training again. He said I can if I want but to be careful.  I also talked about talking to Raph again. Donnie said that would do some good but to stay away from the dark subject. So, later on, I made my appearance. Everyone started I entered the control room Mikey ran up and hugged me while sobbing and saying he loved and missed me.  Leo gave me a hug and welcome back.  Donnie hugged me and gave me smile.  Raph, however, didn't move from where he was. I  guess Leo got him to eave hi quarters. he sat there looking me up and down.  I slowly approached him and all but threw myself at him. I felt him return my embrace. You have no idea how happy and how safe I felt in his arms. It felt so good. I pulled back to look at him and I kissed him. It took a moment for him to react but when he did he made sure I knew it. He pulled me close and started to french me. I pulled away and put our foreheads together. I had sensed the guys and fugitoid had left to give us space. We whispered I love you to each other and talked quietly. A little later the guys came in bc they had a mission (still behind so I don't really know what). Raph geared up and told me to meet him in his room when he gets back. I watched him run our with the rest of the guys and started toward his room. When he returned, well let's just say I got reminded of our honeymoon. We laid together coming down from our highs holding each other as if the ship was under fire and wouldn't make it. *sigh* it was great. Well, that's all I've got for now I'm thinking of letting this journal go and getting my life back together. So if this is the last time I hope you have a great life and whoever finds this, read with an open mind and blessed be.

Welp my good friends this be the end I want to thank you guys for reading and voting it means a lot to me. As I said in the A/n place your request for the amount x reader book I'll get them in and get the book started as I get the requests.

Peace my dudes