10 || The Overlooked Pt.1

The Overlooked Pt.1
Peter

     I made my way to the room 109 as soon as I heard she was admitted in this hospital, my daughter. Carefully opening the door my eyes spotted her laying on the bed. The sound of machines beeping and the thunders were not a very pleasant combination.

     As I made my way closer to her, her delicate face; that face I've seen a couple of times and always admired because of the resemblance to her mother's, was full of bruises and there was blood coming out of her nose which I wiped off with a cloth from the table beside her bed.

     Her arm and leg covered by a cast, had a white bandage with a stain of blood wrapped around her head. Bruises covered about half of her body. A ventilator helping her breath and her small eyes shut. My daughter was on the edge of dying, I thought as tears filled my eyes.

     All these years I wanted her and her mother by my side but thanks to Kate that was not possible. The storm blew branches which hit the window of the room, everytime harder making me growl to what could happen to Violet if she stayed here.

     "Hey! Anyone want to tell me when they are getting my daughter and niece out of here!" I shouted —referring to Cora and Violet who were sharing the room— at the nurses who walked by the room but didn't stop "Sorry but they weren't-" The nurse stopped talking when I turned around to see Melissa McCall as the nurse speaking.

     I backed away to the shadow trying for her to stop looking at me "You're supposed to be dead" She said scared "I get that a lot actually" I said as Violet's eyes snapped open and she started chocking, blood coming out of her mouth and some going inside the ventilator.

     Melissa ran to her as I watched terrified how my daughter was dying "Help her!" I shouted at Melissa "That's what I'm doing!" She shouted back trying to take the ventilator out of her throat "Isn't she an Argent? Why are you saying she's your daughter?" Melissa asked.

     Is she really asking me that right now while my descendant is chocking to death? "Just help her!" I shouted louder and she focused on saving Violet. What worried me the most wasn't the fact that she was bleeding out of her mouth but that the blood was black...

     Cora also all of the sudden woke up and puked the same mixture of substances Violet was expelling.

Scott

We ran into Derek's loft, it was necessary to tell him what Ms. Blake had done and the truth about Violet "Derek! Derek where are you!" I shouted for him and he stood away from the shadows. The entire loft had its lights turned off, the moon being the only thing illuminating it through the windows.

"Right here what happened?" He asked "Its about Jennifer Blake, she's the Darach" Stiles said and Derek's eyes widened "How do you know?" He asked obviously not believing us "She took my dad, right before my eyes" Stiles said.

Derek stared at Stiles before sighing, knowing we wouldn't be lying about something so serious.

"And because of her Violet was sent to the hospital a few hours ago. Internal bleeding, a concussion, half of her bones broken. She almost killed Violet in front of me. We don't even know if she's going to make it" Just thinking about the last part formed a knot on my throat.

We all knew how Derek felt about Violet. From the brief amount of people he loves, Violet is one of them and the feeling was reciprocal. They both loved each other as family and protected each other as family too, the only thing being they were actually family.