13 || Alpha Pact

Alpha Pact
Violet

     As Isaac left to check up on Cora; my uncle, Allison and Stiles walked in "The word is guardian, Allison. It isn't exactly-" Chris and the rest were surprised to see me standing and completely heal "What happe-" Allison started but I interrupted her.

     "Don't know, don't care. All I know is we have a Darach to worry about" I said and Chris nodded, all of us walking into his office "She took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence" Allison leaving her crossbow on the table and standing in front of Chris as Stiles and I followed.

     "Yeah and I'll also consider the fact the someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator's door. That kind of felt like a warning to me" Stiles said "I think it might be Morrel. She knows a lot more than she lets out and she might even be trying to help us" Allison suggested.

     "Well she needs to get on that a lot faster okay? Seeing as the lunar eclipse is two freaking nights away" Stiles sat down "Stiles, don't give up hope" Chris said "He could already be dead" Stiles fatalistically said.

     I shook my head at his comment "I don't think so" I said and he looked at me "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. Is like she's still positioning, moving pieces into place" Chris explained "And you're one of them" Allison pointed out the truth.

     "Then let's not wait around and see her next move" Chris said taking out the map with the telluric currents drawn into it "Everything she's done is been on a telluric current so, Melissa and the Sherrif have to be somewhere in one those currents right?" Chris said.

     Allison and I nodded before he continued talking "Stiles, if we're going to find them we need your help" Chris stared at Stiles who was not paying attention "You seriously want to go after her? And what if she just takes you like the others uh?" Stiles started and Chris took out his 45 caliber handgun.

     "No offense but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles asked and Chris charged the gun "I'm carrying a 45" He said "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face but personally I'll like to see how she goes up with half her scalp blown off" Chris said leaving the gin on the table.

     I nodded at his remark "Wouldn't mind making part in that" I said "We've got one priority right now, that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. What we don't have is time which is why I need the three of you" Chris explained "Where do we start?" Stiles asked.

     "The place where the sacrifices have been committed usually have been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has something to do with the strength of the current so, there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank" Chris pointed at the places with the black light.

     "She wouldn't use the same place twice would she?" Stiles asked "Only if she didn't succeed the first time" Chris explained pointing at the bank "Scott's boss" I said "Deaton. He was her only failure, that could mean something" Chris said.

     "In just one place so far, we're going to need a lot more help" Stiles said "What about Lydia?" Allison and I asked "Lydia? What can she do?" Chris asked "Um Lydia's got sort of a talent. She somehow ended up finding a couple of bodies um without actually looking for them" Stiles explained.

     Chris looked at us confused not exactly sure as to what Lydia was "What is she, psychic?" He asked "She's something" Stiles assured. In order to go against Jennifer we decided to get out as much weapons as possible.