Chapter 3

It took about a week before I was fully moved into my dorm room. I was sharing it with a really nice girl named maya. She had big brown eyes and short brown hair. I don't actually start attending classes for a week so I kinda just get to do whatever I want. Basically I just toured the school and learned about some of the students here (Meaning I stalked their social media...) mostly rich kids and basically famous kids go here and according to kaele some of the hottest teenagers are here. So far I know that Blake gray, his sister Alex (yep drug dealer chick.), some Instagram model girl named Katie, Hunter Rowland, that musicaly girl Loren beech, and some other social media famous type people will probably be who I spent most of my time with since that's who kaele hangs out with and I'm her best friend. I was currently on my way to Loren's dorm room right now with kaele so she can introduce me to a the people I haven't met yet.

(Nicolette's outfit) /A|N you don't have to wear uniforms everyday on campus\

/A|N you don't have to wear uniforms everyday on campus\

When we got to lorens dorm room kaele just walked right in, I walked in awkwardly behind her looking down at my feet.
"Hey Kae!" Loren squealed hugging kaele they giggled and turned to me Loren smiled widely at me and walked over to me hugging me. I hugged her back awkwardly but smiled sweetly at her. " You must be Nicolette. Welcome to my place."

She beamed she only had one bed so I assumed she didn't have a roommate

She beamed she only had one bed so I assumed she didn't have a roommate... She had a mini fridge, a huge wall mirror, a framed modelling contract on her wall, a book shelf deciding her room, and a REALLY hot guy sitting on her bed... Looking right at me... Okay cool.
"Hey I'm Blake." He smiled at me
"I'm Nicolette." I smiled back
I think I'm going to like it here...