Chapter 4

It's been Afew days into my classes and I really like this school the only thing is... My friends I kinda stand out a little. The girls in or group like kaele and Loren they dress so in style and trendy and Katie the model she always looks sweet and girly, not to mention the guys always look like holistic models I swear, but I just look like well me...
It's my first weekend off and the squad is having a movie night at Katie's. Kaele, Loren and I are headed there early so we can just hang out and binge on pizza before the guys show up and eat all our snacks. "Did you text Katie Nic?" Loren asked me as we walked down the buildings long hallway. " yeah I told her to unlock the door cause we're here.she read it a few minutes ago." I stated. We walked into Katie's place to hear her humming along too sorry by Justin bieber... Like usual she looked cute... Well everyone did except me. " um Katie... Do you have some sweats I could borrow?" I asked shyly I received strange looks in return" but your already wearing pjs?" Katie stated confused. I sighed... Might as well bring it up now before the guys show up. " I don't feel like I dress well enough to hang with you guys... I just don't look the part." I sighed.

Loren pulled me down onto Katie's bed and the girls sat around me looking down awkwardly." We were actually gonna bring that up... Nic don't get us wrong we don't want to Change you, we really like you but it wouldn't hurt to change your look abit." Loren said the girls nodded in agreement. I just nodded as she continued "we have an image here we rule, we've gotta look the part. Completely. That means every aspect of your life has to look as perfect as possible. If not they'll eat you alive out there Nic." Loren finished I stood up and opened my arms surrendering too my fate "change me."

(Nics new pjs)

(Nics new pjs)