Chapter 4: The Heart What it Wants

Three weeks after Annabeth and Percy started dating I got over it, ok maybe I'm lying I'm really not over but I'm a good actress so I could play it off really well even Rae my favorite half-sister one of the people who know me best even belived me. A war was also brewing between all of Camp half blood and Luke's people. A very big war. He is very convincing person, he recruited a lot of people, trust me I know. Chiron is literally making people trian 22 hours a day, more than usual and now people who half to do other chores are exhausted literally about to pass out from being so tired. Percy and Annabeth have done a lot of training together. I halt to do training with Nico and Jason. I've heard Jason likes me, Nico is gay soo that's another conversation. Rae is dating a sayter named Samon. I don't talk to Samon to much. Clarisse has been cracking down on people wayyy to hard. Some of her "clients" have been having all types of brake downs. It's weird because Samon is Rae's protector. But I guess that make Samon want to save her more than he already does. This war is so important that they recruited Thaila, who is a huntress and rarely leaves the "pack" they call the group.
I just can't over Percy because the heart want what it wants simple and blank.

____________________________________
Hey guys welcome back to my version of Percy jackson. I am adding my own characters aka my own characters are so far Rae and Samon, I think I forgot. So I hope you enjoy and leave suggestions of the first character one shot for my new book!