Chapter 7: Quest with Him

I woke up to my sister Rae talking to Fawn, another half sister of mine. "I heard Rachel is expected to give a prophecy later today." Fawn said. "I heard, Rae got quite and then she said, That May,Percy, and Jason, are going."Rae said. Oh jeez I half to go on a quest with Percy. And Percy mixed with Jason at the specific moment......that will be an.. interesting in counter. As for Nico, OH neeks! He is my BFFL (Best Friend For Life.) He so gloomy but Percy used to say I brought out the best of him. He really doesn't talk to me any more. To be honest I wish Leo can go with us. He likes me so much that he calls me Bad Girl Supreme. And he is Bad Boy Supreme. Annie is teaching all the new campers how to sword fight. Hazel and Frank are at Camp Jupiter. Calypso is probably in Olympus. She is a goddess after all.

Child of ground will make big thunder. Prince of the sea will divide and conquer. Prince of the clouds will cause a jumble. Ghost King shall be a mute on the side of the water and rocks. And supreme flames shall shake the day when right.

I'm guessing that is our prophecy. I get all of the references Ghost King, Child of the earth, Prince of the sky. I get them all. Now wait till Percy,Nico,Jason,and Leo hear it.

____________________________________
So here is an update. The prophecy was hard to write like jeezus crisp. I have a cold and yesterday was my last day of school! 👐👍👌👌👌