Chapter 10: The Mall That Killed All

I looked out the window of the limo. "What are you looking at May?" Frank asked. "The world I've never experienced before." I said. "Oh sorry for asking." Frank said quickly. "No it's ok Shift boy." I said with a smile, he hates that nickname. "Ok Green Girl." He said smiling. I hate the nickname Green Girl. Percy gave it to me two months ago when I called him Tuna Head. What's weird is that when I call Percy Aquaboy he blushes. I blush when he calls me Flower Girl. "Guys stop flirting." Nico said with wiggly eyebrows. "Um no I have Jason and he has Hazel. I mean Frank's not a bad guy though." I said. "Yea same here, and don't make me say anything about sunshine." Frank said dangerously ( Comment if you know who Sunshine is.) "You wouldn't!" Nico said. "Oh Neeks I would." Frank said mischievously. "Who da heck is 'sunshine' "? I asked. "Oh don't worry May you'll find out soon enough." Frank said with a mischievous smirk. I looked at Frank strangely and looked back at the window. "Wait, wait!" A voice yelled. I looked to see Percy running towards us. "May, can you get me something blue? Here's twenty bucks for it." Percy said handing me twenty bucks. "Food or merch?" I said. "Which ever." Percy said smiling. "You gotta go Percy." The driver said. (Sorry I forgot his name, I know it starts with A!) And we left. "Hey Neeks, what are you getting?" I asked. "I'm going to a goth or emo store that I see." Nico said. (Sorry i can't think of a name.) "Oh..sounds....uplifting." I said. "What about you Frank?" I'm getting flowers for Hazel or chocolate for her." Frank smiled. "Aw, what a good boyfriend." I gushed." What about you?" Frank asked. "Well I have a list and half to buy Percy something and Jason shirts and with extra money anything I want." I explained. "Oh that's to much." Nico said. "I can handle it ghost boy." I said. Thirty minutes later we got to the mall. We all split up. When I was half way down the list I heard my name being yelled. I ran out the store  and saw a......manticore.

____________________________________
So yea a manticore attacked the mall. Percy flashes May a smile ohhhhhh. The tension shall begin soon. Like right when they get back to CHB. BYE MY CHICKEN NUGGETS.