Chapter seven

The Perfect Fall Chapter 7

*Anna’s POV*

The next week, all of our things have been sent to London and we are heading to the airport. Eleven hours later we landed in London. It’s about 6 AM and we walk outside to see a black limo.

“Are you Sophia, Anna, and Emily?” the chauffeur asks.

“Um…yeah,” I reply confused.

“Mr. Payne, Mr. Styles, and Mr. Horan sent me to take you to your new home,” he says.

We get into the limo; we arrive at a giant house that was 3 stories high.  We walk in and hear voices.

“Please Justin! I really want to!” we hear a whiny voice say.

We walk in further and see Justin Bieber and his famous diva girlfriend, Jamie.

“Oh hi, the boys said we could drop by and use their pool,” says Justin.

Sophia drops her bags, screams, and runs over to hug Justin.

“Whaaaat are you doingggg!? He’s famous and you’re just…yuck!” Jamie exclaims.

Jamie and Justin leave,

“Look at this house!” I say.

“It has a pool, a hot tub, and I will show you the rooms the boys picked for you,” says the limo driver, “The boys have had the rooms decorated to how they thought you would like them.”

I walk into my room, there’s a huge bed with an ocean blue comforter. The walls were soft rose pink and a giant poster of the beach hung on one wall. Standing next to the bed was a stand-up of Liam holding a sign.

            I’m sorry I can’t be there with you, but have fun at the house and at school. I miss you, love, I’ll call you tonight.

            Love you,

            Liam

I look around taking in the rest of the room, and then going into Sophia’s room. The walls were deep Tiffany blue with a black trim. The bed had a fluffy white comforter and on one wall hung a giant poster of the Eiffel Tower. Also next to her bed was a stand-up of Harry with a note.

            I miss you! And I want to be back with you, but I’ll be home soon then we’ll have more fun ;)

            I love you,

            Harry

We then go into Emily’s room, the walls are pale blue, her bedding was white with blue sea shells with a décor pillow that read N+E=♡. On the wall hung a poster of the 5SOS logo. A stand-up of Niall stood by the bed with a letter that said,

            All I will be able to think about for two months is you. I can’t wait to come home to see you.

            I love you Em,

            Niall

We explore the house and can easily tell which room belongs to whom. There was a knock on the door,

“Aah! You’re here!” Perrie and Eleanor exclaim.

They came in and helped us settle in. We found that the kitchen was stocked full of food; the hot tub and pool were heated; there was a huge TV with lots of Disney movies; and the limo driver said we could call him any time if we wanted a ride.