Chapter 9 // All Of Us

2 pm
"I get it now." I sit on my bed, staring at the white ceiling while Louise lays here beside me.

"Get what?"

I huff, "What you're trying to do, the right thing."

"I thought you would after that incident at the rehab."

"They called you huh?" I look over at Lou who's still staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah." She looks at me, "Apparently you're not allowed back for a while."

"Ehh. It's not like we're gonna be around here long anyway."

"We're? As in all of us?"

"Yes. All of us." Lou shrills with happiness grabbing my hand and doing a little wiggle dance on the bed. "So where are we moving to?"

Her face lights up as she tells me more, "It's a beautiful dark teal with white and brown detailing there's a cobblestone driveway. It has 4 bedrooms with 3 baths plus a huge backyard so more dogs. And it's in a cute gated community called Little Leaf because it's built around Little Leaf Lake. Oh, you can fish and kayak and they have a nice high school. They even have a community college if you're not ready to move off to a big university yet. Ooo and..."

"Someone's knocking on the door..." Danny interrupts Louise's rambling about the new house, holding a toy truck. Louise gets off the bed and heads to the door and Danny jumps up on the bed with me.

"You excited about the new house, Danny?"

"Maria! It's for you." She calls from the living room.

I get off the bed and head towards the door. "Oh." I gulp nervously. "Hi."

*******

Hope you guys like it! Thank you so much for reading my little story! I hope you enjoyed this part, I know it's really short and I'm sorry, just wanted to appreciate the bonding going on. But anyways please vote if you liked this chapter, follow for more stories, and please comment because I love reading ALL of them. Like seriously I have nothing else to do with my life so give me feedback, you lovely flippin humans.

xoxo,

Avery Lea

Please leave your feedback lovely humans.
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
Q: Do you think Maria is having positive personal growth?

Q #2: Who do you think is at the door and why?