⚫Chapter 3⚫

Jan 22, 12.15 pm

Park Jimin

The police and ambulance came as soon after our manager called them. After our broadcast we heard someone saw Hoseok hyung on the rooftop in 'that' condition. We were shocked to see him and his shirt was smeared with blood.

Taehyung is crying on Jin hyung's shoulder. I was speechless and scared as hell at the same time. How can he be in that horrible condition? I just talked to him like a half an hour ago.

I felt Jungkook's body quivering beside me. He looked scared, really scared. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. He was suprised but he sat closer into my embrace. He felt better, his body stopped quivering, he was a little bit relaxed.

My eyes glanced at Yoongi hyung with Namjoon hyung at the crime scene. He doesn't look well too. In fact, all of us were. I don't know how will the fans react to this news.

And it seemed like we were going to have a talk with our CEO, Bang Si Hyuk. The news were already spread all over the world, now the world knows that Jung Hoseok from BTS has passed away or dead.

Was he murdered? Killed? Or he killed himself? If he killed himself, why would he do that? He had a perfect life, he was really happy with his life. If someone murdered him.. why would they do that? He haven't done anything wrong.

"Hoseok hyung.."muttered Jungkook in my embrace. "She had her revenge. He was the first target." His lips were quivering as he speak.

I furrowed my brows. What is he talking about? He sat up and looked at me, his eyes were terrified. "Who do you think is next?"

__

She walked out of the bar, drunk. She walked groggily to her car and tried to open the door but her hand slipped. She tried again with her poor blurry vision but then, she was pulled from her car.

She turned around and saw a boy, black haired and short. She groaned to see him infront of her and turned back to her car. Once again she was pulled by him.

"W- what your problem? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! HUH?!" She exclaimed with her groggy voice and pushed him away. He held her shoulder firmly and sighed heavily. "You are drunk, Youngrae."

She bit her bottom lip as a tear dropped to her cheek. She looked down, not wanting him to see her crying. "Leave me alone." Her hormone was unstable. He took her car key and pulled her to the backseat.

"Let me drive you home, okay?"

__

Her eyes fluttered to open. She sat up and looked around her. I'm at home? How did I get here?

She held her messy head as she felt a little bit dizzy. The alcoholic scent from her shirt was too stinky and its all over her room. Urgh. How much did I drink yesterday? And how did I get home?

She climbed down the bed and walked to the window. Her car was perfectly parked in the garage. She groaned. She hated to be drunk because she will forget everything completely as she touch the bottle.

She suddenly saw a note on the nightstand. She walked towards it and picked it up. It was from the boy who sent her home last night.

I'm sorry. I really hope you can forgive us.
-JM

She crumpled the note and threw it back onto the nightstand. The edge of her lips curved a bit. She felt a little bit grateful to be drunk yesterday. She nearly forgot what happened to her yesterday.