⚫Chapter 5⚫

Jan 25, 8.34 am

"F*CK!"cursed Namjoon under his breath as they gathered in the living room.

The police have taken Taehyung's corpse to the hospital. The person who found Taehyung's body was Jin. He was going to apologize to him for not being on his side earlier, but what he saw made him regret and guilty for his life.

Jimin was crying with him beside Yoongi who was blanked from the moment he saw Taehyung's body. He didn't show much of a impression but he is hurt, inside.

"God dammit!"cursed Namjoon again and grasped his pink hair, walking back and forth infront the tv. Jin who's been watching him since then, sighed heavily.

"Calm down Joon--"

"I can't calm my ass down after what happened to our members. First, it was Hoseok, then Jungkook. Now Taehyung?" He cut the elder off.

Jin glanced to Jimin in his embrace and Yoongi, before turning back to him. "I know.. just calm down. Cursing and grumbling around won't make either of them to come back.."

He sighed heavily and finally sat on the one seated couch, still grasping his hair. He took a deep breath before he face-palmed himself.

"Who would do this to them? Why and what does he want from us?!"exclaimed Namjoon.

"He or she?"said Yoongi out of blue.

All of them were shocked, including Jimin. "W-what are you talking about?"

"I know you remember and I know you knew who is the murderer, Namjoon. Jungkook asked you about her once didn't he?" He asked while folding his arms across his chest.

"Wait, whom are we talking about now? Did I miss something?"asked Jimin with his husky voice, wiping tears on his cheeks.

"How did you kn-" "I eavesdropped your conversation. Tell him Namjoon. Tell him who is she." He raised a brow.

Namjoon glanced to Jimin, hoping him to tell him about it but he looked down, pressed his lips into a thin line and shook his head. "It doesn't matter."

Yoongi hissed and hitted the coffee table hardly, he stood up. "Hell yes it matters. It fucking matters and it is the cause of everything that happened to us for almost five months. Why are you trying to hide this from us?"

He groaned and bit his bottom lip, before looking up to him. "Because it was stupid. She can't be the one to kill our members. She.is.dead!"stated Namjoon to the elder.

Yoongi sighed heavily, his body heated up and his face was turning red. The younger was too stubborn and disrespectful. He pressed his lips into a thin line, glancing to Jin and Jimin, staring at them.

"What if she came back?"blurt Jimin out.

They turned to Jimin with a questioning face. "What do you mean?"asked Jin.

He bit his bottom lip, slowly shaking his head. He doesn't even know what he's talking about. If he say it, he thought it would be crazy. Out of his mind. Yes, its really crazy, because that thing doesn't exist.

"Yeah. I thought that too."said Yoongi to him. He looked up to his hyung. Seolma..

He nodded. "Yeah, I think she came back. Somehow she came back for a revenge to us. For what we've done to her."

Namjoon hissed and clenched his fist firmly. "Please hyung, don't say that."

"Say what? I'm just telling you the tr-"

"NO! That's absurd, hyung. How many times do I have to say that 'that thing' doesn't exist." He stood up infront of his hyung, death glaring him. He lost his respect to his hyung. He knew one thing that there is no such things as living soul.

"Have you ever even see a living soul, huh?"

Yoongi glared the younger from head to toe. He pulled the edge of his collar roughly and made everyone in the room flinched. Jimin stood up to stop Yoongi from doing anything to Namjoon.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon! Where is your respect? Do I have to get it for you,huh punk? I am still your hyung." His eyes were death glaring him.

"Yoongi hyung, geumanhae."pleaded Jimin beside him, holding his arm to prevent him from blowing a punch.

Namjoon clicked his tongue. "Have you ever even see a living soul, hyung? Have you?" He asked again, this time he isn't scared to look into the older's eyes. "You won't even admit and accept that you killed her."

"He didn't kill her. She killed herself. She was impelled to do so." Jin finally spoke up. He stood on his feet, facing Namjoon who looked suprised of his words. "Hyung.."

"Yes Namjoon. I- I believe that she is real and exist. So please, can you ju--"

He snapped, groaned and shook his head, pushing Yoongi's grip off his messy collar and stormed into his room. Jin huffed a tired sigh, crossing his arms while staring at the youngers.

In half a minute, Namjoon came out of his room with both of his hands full with his bags. He gave them his death glare before walking towards the main door. Jin furrowed his brows.

"Yah, Namjoon! Where are you going?!" He asked in worried and uptight but Namjoon just kept walking, didn't even looking back and out the door.

Jin instantly rushed towards the main door, calling and questioning Namjoon while the youngers sat together at the couch facing each other. Knowing that Namjoon is done.

__

The dark haired boy laughed and suddenly stopped. He stared intently into her brown eyes giving her his death glare. "Friends? We weren't friends, Youngrae. You're just our problem. You made everything worse. Face it."

She gasped and took a step back, shaking her head over and over. She was disbelief. "You changed. All of you." She said in a low and sad tone. Tears starting to form in her eyes.

He stepped closer and held her neck in a tight grip, making her hard to breathe. She choked a bit and tried to push his hands off.

"We changed because of you. You were the one who told us to be more mature, amellorate and one step ahead of you." She cried and tried to push his hands off her neck again.

He pressed his hands to her neck and tighten his grip. He pushed her to the cliff of the roof. If it isn't for his choking she was nearly being pushed off by him.

"Stop p-please.." She begged for his mercy. He didn't budge as his eyes were raged in loathe and hatred.

He smirked to see her struggling to breathe. The guys standing behind him didn't want to stop him from choking her or anything else except staring at them.

--

That was a short update for quite a long time. Im sorry, Im running through this fasting month.. i really got no time to write. Really. Even to watch The Thundermans ㅠㅠㅠ

I'll be updating soon. I guess. Haha. Jk, I will. Bye :) *bows