⚪Chapter 4⚪

"I'm sorry but you are unqualified for the job."

She furrowed her brows to the guy in full black suit infront of her. Disbelieved . "W-what?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, already knew what will the girl react. "I'm sorry Miss, but you are unqualified for this job. You didn't pass our qualification. You don't get this job."

No. She stood up and took the files from his hand. She shook her head several times while flicking through some pages. "No. I can't be and that can't be true. Your boss said that--"

"I'm sorry Miss Lee, but you didn't pass the qualification."said someone from behind him. It was the CEO, JYP-nim.

They instantly bowed to him. "But sir, you said that I-"

"Unfortunately you don't. I'm sorry but you don't get the job and you will have to leave our building as soon as you can." He cut her off and bowed a little. "Good day." He added and walked towards the main door with some of his bodyguards. The informer guy bowed to her before tailing him.

She stood in disbelief and scoffed. First it was Big Hit who dumped her, now JYP? How can that be possible?

"Ah, Namjoon-ssi! How have you been?"greeted JYP-nim. She froze to hear that name, quickly she turned around and saw a boy wearing all black walking towards the CEO. Namjoon? What is he doing here?

He glanced to her and to the files in her hand. He gave her a smirk before he turned and talked a bit with him. She looked down to her files and clenched her teeth. I knew it, he sabotaged me.

__

Jan 24, 9.45 pm

They rushed to their dorm as soon as Taehyung informed them about Jungkook. He found out about Jungkook after he walked out of the bathroom. He was shocked, speechless when he held Jungkook's dead body in his arms.

Sejin already called the police and the ambulance. He was the first person to arrive at their dorm and comforting Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung

The hyung were speechless too. They were pissed and sad, especially Jin hyung and Jimin. They can't take Jungkook's lost, neither the fans. I heard that there's a fanwar going on and our fandom is tearing apart.

Without Jungkook in our group, what the point in singing anymore? What's the point in having a group of two of the members are dead?

Suga hyung is bickering with Bang Pd-nim and Namjoon hyung now. He wants us to get a break but Bang Pd-nim doesn't want to give us a break.. Well, he should.

Because I'm starting to think that I'm going to leave the group tomorrow. For real.

__

Jan 25, 11.04 pm

The hyungs were still fighting over Jungkook's death in the living room, while Taehyung was sitting alone in the bathtub Jungkook and him used to hide.

Once, Jin hyung were mad as them for tracking mud in the living room. They hid in the bathtub for almost two hours until Hoseok hyung found them, sleeping in it. (#taekook :'))

But now, Jungkook is gone. They can't play hide and seek, pillow fights, doing stupid vines and goofing around the house anymore. Taehyung still have Jimin but.. it's just not the same. The same feeling.

He felt so lost and lonely. Namjoon hyung was blaming him for Jungkook's death. He told them that it wasn't his fault. He didn't know that he was killed. Jin hyung didn't stood up for him like he used to, instead he said, "If it wasn't for you, Jungkook would still be alive."

Well, Taehyung thinks that the elder was right. If it wasn't for me Jungkook would still be alive. I could've save him.

He stepped out of the bathtub and walked to the sink. He opened the tap and closed the drain hole with a sponge. He took out the toothpaste from the mirror cabinet and his toothbrush beside Jungkook's.

As he was about to put the toothpaste cap back on the tube, his fingers slipped and he dropped the cap to the floor. It bounced a few times and rolled to the side of the bathtub.

He sighed heavily before he leaned down to pick up the cap. His eyes widened to see the bloody and sharp untensil in the bathtub. His hands were trembling as he picked the knife out.

How did it get here? If the hyungs sees this they would absolutely suspect that I killed Jungkook. Without any further, he walked to the window and was about to throw it out, until he stopped.

"Not so sweet and charming Tae anymore, are you?"said a low girl's voice behind him.

He turned around, still with the knife in his hand. He gasped to see her as his eyes widened. "How is it like to have a friend who you treated like a family being killed infront of you?"

His trembling hands stopped shaking. He brought his hand with the knife up to his head. His hands quivered as he stabbed the knife into his head. Blood was gushing out from his head like a river and splashed to the walls. His skull cracked into half and his brain was bleeding.

He stabbed his forehead again, again, and again, yelling out loud due to his uncontrollable anger. He doesn't feel anything, even a slight pain. He just felt right, he felt it was the right thing to do.

He was out of his control. He was possessed by her and he let her control him. He didn't know what to do and he can't held himself from being control.

He dropped the bloody knife on the floor. There was a hole in the middle of his forehead due to his stab. His green seaweed bangs turned into crimson red with blood gushing from his head.

He paced to the bathtub with the overflowing water. She left the tap open and the water in the sink was overflowing too. He stepped his left leg into the bathtub, and his left legs, finally his upper body.

The water turned red as the blood flowing into the tub. He laid stiff as the water starting to fill in his lungs and his heart beat slowing down by every second. He stayed in peace as he can't breathe anymore, feel anything and shut his eyes.

There laid him in the bloody bathtub, drowned by himself with no one knowing nothing, except for her. She left his lips, curved into a smile and vanished into thin air.

Wait for me Jungkook-ah.

__

"What do you exactly want from me?!" She exclaimed to the boys upon her.

The mint haired boy smirked and placed his hand on her shoulder, tilting his head a little to the right. "Simple. You. Away."

She pressed her lips into a thin line and slapped his hand off her shoulder. "But I'm already away. I got fired from being your choreographer, okay? What else do you want?"

"Hey, you wanted to work at JYP, that's what you said away?"said the dark brown haired boy, folding his arms.

"I was chosen but, unqualified. Why are you doing this to me? I helped you guys when you're not yet popular, when you're sick, down. Why are you shutting me out?"

The pink haired boy scoffed. "Ah, you are bringing out that old thing now? You think you are better than us?" He pushed her head with his index finger, making her head to turn aside.

"No, I'm not." She bit her bottom lip. "I thought you were my friends."