Purely Yours *{30}* - Icecream Virgin

Just wanted to dedicate this to xJosephinex. You're just amazing for sending me such nice messages, it encourages me to write and I just really appreciate the support :D Love you girl :)

Anyways, 

Enjoy! (This is a very DRAFT-draft, sorry, I'll read through it tomorrow and fix errors)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                 Purely Yours  ~ {Chapter Thirty} ~ 

School was not really eventful. It was pretty standard other than the load of homework and assignments I had to catch up on. That made me cringe, I hated catching up on work. I preferred if things were up to date and organised.

It was after school that I realised that I hadn’t brought my bike nor did Xavier bring his car as he had chased after me this morning. I didn’t mind walking but it was walking home with him that had my nerves spiking. It seemed like such a normal thing to do.

Since that morning we hadn’t spoken much, Tim had me by his side the whole day. I guess he was worried about me due to the whole vampire ambush incident. Also I took the hint that he didn’t want Xavier too close to me as he said and I quote, ‘He’ll corrupt your naïve innocent mind’.

Waving goodbye to Jasmine I stepped up to Xavier who was waiting, playing with the strap of my bag nervously. Why was I nervous? We were together now right? We’ve kissed and we’re blood mates. Yet every time I saw him butterflies started to crawl and fly around in my stomach as my hands became clammy. It was embarrassing enough that he could hear the loud beating of my heart. Despite my advanced hearing I couldn’t hear his heartbeat.

“You done?” he questioned, pulling me from my thoughts and I nodded, stepping up to him as he begun to walk. That made me frown but before I could say something someone caught my eye.

Chace was walking over to his car and I gasped, catching Xavier’s attention.

“Shit!” I cursed and Xavier’s eyebrows shot up at me, looking surprised. I wasn’t one to swear.

“What?” His voice hinted with worry and I slapped my forehead.

“I forgot about tutoring Chace. I need to go,” I rushed, spinning around but he caught my hand, surprising me this time. Usually it was the wrist, or my hoodie, never the hand. Xavier wasn’t a very touchy person.

“You don’t have to do that anymore. I’m sure he’s coping fine.”
“I want to. Teaching is what I want to do.” Staring at him for a moment he sighed.

“Fine, I’m walking you though.”

That made me smile as he started walking in the other direction with my hand still in his. Despite the blush on my cheeks I grinned childishly, loving the gesture as I gripped his hand tighter.

For about ten minutes we walked in silence, content with the comfortable quiet between us and thought about how we haven’t had a date yet. Would we ever have one?

With that in mind my face lightened up at the sight of the corner store and I tugged on his hand, pointing towards the store.

“Let’s go there for a minute.”

“Why?”

“Come on,” I urged, dragging him over as he grunted.

Pulling him into the store I smiled at the aged man behind the counter politely, pulling an annoyed Xavier with me towards the back of the store.