What - The- Hell- 4: Realizations

I didn't feel better after I woke up and I didn't feel better the next morning, so instead of further putting myself through more torture, I stayed home. It is Friday and I am feeling healthy and I am happy I am able to dress casually. I throw on an indigo colored, button down Babi Karine tunic and a chunky beige belt, along with matching beige, wedged heels. I do a blue smokey eye to compliment the color of my tunic and apply a little mascara, when I'm done I brush out my hair and decide to add a few curls to the end of it for some body. I declare myself finished and leave my room.

"I see you're feeling better," Eliza smiles and whistles when she takes a look at me, "Ow! You are the hottest teacher I've ever seen!"

I roll my eyes at her but smile anyways, "Yeah, no thanks to you, I feel good as new."

Eliza purses her lips at me and hands me a white paper bag, she catches my questioning look and explains.

"I still feel bad for making you miss a day on your first week of teaching, not that you're going to let me live it down, I wanted to make it up to you. So since we are both suck ass cooks, I took the liberty of picking you up a light breakfast, courtesy of Dunkin Donuts. No thanks necessary."

I open up the bag and find three donuts inside, one chocolate glazed, one sugar, and the last jelly filled. I smile and roll the bag back up, Eliza is holding out a bottle of orange juice.

"You're forgiven," I say taking the bottle, "But I'm still not going to drink with you ever again."

She laughs and waves me off before giving me a hug, she kisses me on the cheek and then pushes me toward the door.

"Don't be late, have a good day and come back with juicy news for me kay?"

I laugh and open the door while she keeps pushing on my back.

"Yeah, I will try. Oh, I might be home a little later than usual, I have to treat someone to coffee."

She stops me and spins me around, grinning from ear to ear, "Is it a sexy student of yours?"

My face flattens and I shake my head at my friend, "No, it's just a co-worker Liza."

She wags her eyebrows suggestively, "A sexy co-worker?"

I roll my eyes up to the ceiling and shrug innocently.

"Maybe..." She opens her mouth to say something, her topaz eyes wide, "Would you look at the time, I'm going to be late! Bye see ya later! Kisses!" I hurry out the door and through the complex to my car.

It takes me nothing but twenty-five minutes to get to UM and I am earlier than usual. I hum to myself on my way to my class and think back to my college days, those were pretty fun. My mind shoots straight to my ex-boyfriend, Tristan Wild, or better known as my last boyfriend. Or even better, the guy who single handedly stole my heart, squeezed all the life out of it and then slapped it back in my chest when it was drained. I met him my sophomore year at UWF and I just thought he was God's gift to Earth, it may sound cliche but I fell for him the minute I laid eyes on him. He claimed he loved me more than anything in the world and I believed him, it seemed true since the relationship lasted for 3 years. However, he cheated on me right before graduation, or so I thought, but he'd been cheating on me our entire relationship. I only found out before graduation and get this, HE broke up with ME! Can you believe that? The nerve of him! It should have been me breaking things off, not him!

You can see I'm more than a little bitter about it but I'm over it...kind of. Okay, I'm not really over it but who ever gets over having their heart broken? Especially by your first love. There is always something about the first and there is always somewhat of an attatchment. But still, I hate his friggin' guts and I would kill to punch him in the nads.