School

Madison's Pov.

I sigh loudly as my alarm for school goes off. The weekend is officially over. Fuck my life. I push Ethan off the bed so he wakes up.

"The hell was that for?" He asks. I laugh and get out of bed. "The weekend is over nimrod." I say putting on my pink fuzzy slippers.

He groans and gets up. "How'd you sleep butt breath?" He asks. "Well," I reply. "how'd you sleep?" He just grunts and lays back down.

I go to my dresser and pick out an outfit. I pick out a plain white sweater along with my maroon skinny jeans.

I always have to look fabulous. I mean, hello here, I'm the richest, most popular girl in school. People look up to me and go to me for fashion emergencies.

I turn my back to Ethan and change into my regular clothes. "I hate school." Ethan says. "Yes, but you need an education so get around now." I reply.

"Yes mother." Ethan says as he gets out of bed. I go over to my vanity and sit down to do my hair and makeup. I plug in my curling wand and as I wait for it to heat up, I do my makeup.

Very light grey eyeshadow with some winged eyeliner and a little mascara along with some of my very expensive Maroon colored Mac lipstick.

Once I've finished my makeup I check to see if my curling wand is heated up, and sure enough, it is. I glance at Ethan in my vanity mirror and stare into his eyes.

"What would you do if you were a boy?" He asks watching me. "Die!" I laugh. He smirks at me as he buttons his jeans.

"Fuck!" I hiss accidentally burning my finger. I go back to focusing on me. "No, seriously." He says. "Hmm," I think for a moment.

"probably stay fabulous obvi." I glance at him again and he's smiling. As I finish curling my hair I quickly hairspray it, take off my slippers, put on plain white socks, and throw on my white converse.

"Are you ready yet?" I ask him. He nods. "Good. Go start my car please." I toss him my keys as I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I groan as some of my lipstick comes off.

No biggie. I re-apply it and toss the lipstick into my purse. Then I head downstairs. "Hey mom, hey dad." I say grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Good morning my beautiful princess." My dad,Cameron Dallas, says kissing my forehead. "Ethan and I are off to school." I say taking a bite of my juicy apple.

"Alright, drive safe honey." My mother Haley says kissing my cheek. I take another bite of my apple and head out to my car. Oh, and not just any car by the way. It's my Ford Mustang. My Mustang GT500. Oh, and of course it has to be pink with purple interior. (Like all of my cars. Oh, and if you're wondering, I have multiple cars.)

I hop in the drivers side and bite my apple so it stays in my mouth. I then put on my seatbelt and hand my apple to Ethan. "Hold that please."

He holds my apple as I put my car in gear and start the short drive to school. As I'm driving I crank up the radio and sing along to Shawn Mendes' song 'Imagination'.

"You have a lovely voice Madi. Why aren't you in choir?" Ethan asks me. I snort and shake my head. "Why am I not dating Jasper Winderbreaks?" I ask.

He takes a second to reply. "Uhh, I don't know." He says. "Because I'm not good enough." I say. "Madi!" He scolds me.

"Why do you always beat yourself up? Madi, you're an amazing, gorgeous, talented woman. Don't bring yourself down. You don't deserve that. And if you want to date the school player then you go for it. Just know, I'll be there to beat his ass when he hurts you."