Boyfriend

Ethan's Pov.

I wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the world. Madi. I check the time and it's 5:48. I decide to watch her sleep for a bit.

Her head is laid softly on my chest and her hair is all over the place. I brush her hair behind her ear so I can get a little look of her face.

She's beautiful without makeup. Then again she's beautiful with makeup too. She's just beautiful in general. Oh Madi, I wish I could tell you how I feel.

I gently place a kiss on the top of her head and then check the time again. It's 6. I shut off the alarm before it has the chance to go off.

"Madi." I whisper. She stirs in her sleep. "Madi." I shake her gently. She stirs in her sleep again before opening her eyes.

"Good morning." I smile. She smiles back and snuggles into me. "Morning." She says in her raspy voice.

She wraps her arms around me and closes her eyes again. "You need to get ready for school." I mumble. I sense her smile as she opens her eyes.

"How many days are you out of school?" She asks. "Five." I reply and watch her get out of bed.

I place my hands behind my head and watch her get dressed. Of course she turns away so all I see is her back. "Can you clasp my bra?" She asks glancing back at me.

I get up and walk over to her. "Of course." I say clasping it on the third hook. She finishes getting dressed and I lay back down on the bed.

I watch her closely as she heads to her vanity to do her hair and makeup. "How many days did Jasper get out?" She asks. "Not sure. I think 7."

"I don't really get why they punish him that way because he doesn't go to school anyway." She states. "True." I say getting up.

I slip on my jeans and button them; then I zip them. I stretch and stare into Madi's eyes. I walk over to her and play with her hair. "Why do you wear makeup?"

"Because it makes me feel pretty." She says. "Madi you're beautiful without makeup." I say kissing the top of her head. She leans into my touch which makes me happy.

I wish we were so much more than just friends. Oh my Madi, how I wish I could call you mine.

Once she's ready for school she slips on her shoes and stands so I can see. "Very beautiful." I comment. She smiles bright and hugs me tight.

I hold her in my embrace for what feels like forever. When I finally let go she goes downstairs and I follow close behind.

"Hey mom!" I say to Haley. "Hello, son." She replies. "Good morning mom and dad." Madi says hugging them both. "Morning sweetie." Her dad, Cameron, says.

"Have a good day at school!" Her mom yells as Madi takes an apple and rushes out the door. "Why aren't you going to school Ethan?" Cameron asks.

"I got kicked out." I say ashamed. They're like my second family. I don't want to disappoint them. "Ethan!" Haley scolds. "What for?"

I sigh. "The guy Madi likes, Jasper..." I begin. "You mean the bad one?" She asks. I nod. Yes I've already told them all about Jasper.

"Yeah-" I was going to say more but Haley stops me. "You're telling me, my daughter, Madi, likes him?" She asks. I nod. "Oh boy." She says taking a sip of her coffee.