Hey Brother

After sprinting off the football grounds, I reached my locker and shrugged off my typical jock jacket with ML on my right sleeve, it was blue and orange to match the fox emblem as well as the cheerleader's outfits. I placed my iPhone in between my teeth as I switched from the baseball styled jacket, and into my signature leather jacket, which in my defence, screamed bad boy- perfect to ditch the afternoon with Mel. Or whoever the girl of the hour was.

Two small hands wiggled in front of my eyes, and I nearly groaned- she's too early.

"Guess who shit head." I heard a familiar voice. I took my phone out my mouth and shoved it carelessly into my back pocket.

I suddenly burst into laughter as I immediately recognised that stupid voice.

"Ah Cam, get outta here!" I joked, smacking her arm playfully before spinning her around in my arms.

Cammy- Cam looked fit, at the least. Her brunette hair was slicked into a ponytail and a pair of turquoise lens ray bans covered her hazel eyes. She was dressed in almost knee length shorts and a Ralph Lauren Polo.

"You missed me?" She grinned widely after blowing a huge bubble with her strawberry flavoured gum. She reminded me of one of those cheesy tumblr models who drank Starbucks at the gym whilst rocking a Calvin Klein underwear set as an excuse for pyjamas.

"Of course you rat. What the fuck are you doing here all dressed for tennis, and chilling around here." I teased, attempting to mess her hair up but failed miserably as it was already perfection.

"I'm waiting for Joey, he said he'd meet me here, clearly hasn't showed up." She yawned, referring to her fiancé, my brother, who is embarrassingly enough one of the gym instructors at my school.

"How did you get in?" I asked, suddenly a wave of confusion hit me, like a brick.

"Are you kidding? Liam the receptionist is practically asleep whenever he's on duty. And if he wasn't, it wouldn't take much persuasion anyway." She licked her lips and winked. Damn, she was good at that. I'd do more than let her in if it was me, although i only see her as a friend and Joey would go ape shit if I even thought about pinching her ass.

To say that Cameron was Joey's prized possession was an understatement, I reckon he'd keep her locked away in the house if he could have it his way. Although from knowing Cammy all those years, I knew that she was stubborn as hell and wouldn't let anybody cross her. Joey and Cam were so in love that every so often when I see them together I have my doubts on being such a womaniser and debate whether or not to give it up and wait for a worldie to walk into my life.

If that girl did come along, I'd change in a heartbeat. But for now- it's all just a game to me.

I was about to say something when my phone pinged. I smiled at Cam in apology before taking my iPhone out of my pocket which I had casually slipped in before I picked up Cam.

Mel- 'hey where r u?'

- meet me at the bleachers in ten X

I locked my phone and shoved it back into my pocket. "How long have you been waiting for him?" I asked her as she slipped her shades over her eyes and rested them on top of her hair.

She checked her Apple Watch before shrugging dismissively, like time didn't bother her. She was so patient, that it made me wonder why more women couldn't be like that.

"Only fifteen minutes. I was expecting hella traffic so I set off pretty early to get here on time. Like has lunch even started yet?" She asked.

"For me it has, I've just come in from training. As for everybody else, I'd say like five more minutes or so."