Chapter 3: Back to School

(Song of the Chapter- Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker)

~Sammy's POV~

I woke up to my mom screaming " Wake up Sammy " She yelled.

" I don't wanna go to school " I said. " You have to " she said.

" Ugh " I moaned. I walked off my bed very slowly. I walked at that same pace the whole way to my dresser. I opened a drawer and grabbed a lime green short sleeve shirt that says " Love you always " and a pair of jean shorts. I shoved them on and walked to my bathroom.

I grabbed my curling iron and curled my hair in smooth bouncy curls. I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of silver heels from one of the shelves. I slid them on and walked out the door of my room. I want through the hallway and down the stairs.

I skipped into the livingroom and grabbed my bookbag. I gracefully walked to the kitchen and got my lunch out of the fridge. I placed it on the counter and went to the hall closet. I got my cristal heels out. I slipped them on and walked back to the kitchen.

I looked at the clock and it was 7:07. I've gotta get in the driveway. I grabbed my bookbag and swung it around my shoulder. Then I grabbed my lunchbox and ran out the door.

The bus was in front of my house. I ran up to it and climbed on. I walked down the hall until I found a seat at the back of the bus. I sat down and looked out the window. About 5 minutes later someone sat beside me.

I looked over it was Brooke Adams. Her beautiful blonde hair was lightly curled to make it wavy. " Hi " I said. " Hey " she responded.

I turned around and looked out the window again. I sat there until someone sat down in front of me. " Hey " I said. They turned around. " Hey Sammy " she said. " Hi Addison " I said. " It's Addie" she corrected. " Fine " I said.

I looked out the window again and listened to the radio. Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker was on. I love that song. - Another thing Gabe and I have in common-. Hehehehe.

After about 20 minutes we got to school. I stood up and followed the long line off the bus. When I got off I saw Gabe at the door waiting for someone. " Hey " I said. " Hey " he responded.

" Who ya wait'n for " I said. " You " he said. " Ok let's go to class. Who's your homeroom teacher ? I asked. " Mrs. Kester u " he stated. " Same " I told him. " Cool " he said almost imediatly.

" Let go " I said happily. " alright " he said. " Hehe " I laughed.

We walked up the stairs to my high school. I opened the door and we went in. I walked down every hallway looking for my locker.

When I found it I quickly opened it. I put my bookbag on the floor and took my books out. I put my bookbag in the locker and shut the door.

I started walking towards Mrs. Kester's class but I ran into someone. " Sorry " I said. " It's fine " he said. " Sorry Gabe " I said looking up. " It's fine " he said again. I looked down his arms were around my waist to keep me from falling.

When I looked back up he let go. I laughed softly and smiled. I slightly looked to the side and saw my whole life on a cute sign up sheet. It was the soccer sign up sheet. I squealed and ran to it.

I looked at the top nobody signed up yet so I signed up. " Sorry Gabe " I said walking back towards him. I stood in front of him and looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

" It's fine " he said. " Ok " I said. I laughed and started walking down the hallway. I could tell Gabe was close behind.

***

I walked thru the crowded hallway with Gabe to my right. We walked to our lockers Grabbed our bookbags and headed outside. " My dad's picking me up how bout u " I said.

" Mom's picking me up " he said. " Nice " I said being funny.

He laughed " Not funny " he said. " Yea it is your laughing " I said laughing. I walked downstairs to the pick up room to see my dad waiting for me. I walked over to him " Bye Gabe " I said. " Bye " he said.

" Hey dad " I said. " Hi sweetheart " he said. We walked outside to the car and climbed in.

When we got home I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone from the dresser. I got on ooVoo and scrolled down till I found Skyler.

Skyler and Sammy's Conversation.

Sky for Skyler

Sam for Sammy

Sam- Hey Sky

Sky- What up Sammy

Sam- Nuttin much, u

Sky- Same.. Gotta go eat... See ya

Sam- Bye

End of Conversation

I went back to my Contacts until I found Gabe.

Conversation

S- Hey Gabe

G- Hey

S- What up

G- Chores

S- Sorry is this a bad time

G- No it's not

S- Ya sure your doin chores

G- Fine you can exit if you want

S- Really

G- No

S- Good

G- Alright what ya wanna talk about

S- I don't know

G- Really

S- Yup

G- Ugh mom needs help talk to you later

S- Bye

G- Bye

( Ok that's Back to school Well I really want to get these votes coming. So please VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!)