Chapter 4: Party Time Romance

- September 20th -

~Gabe's POV~

*Two weeks later*

I walked into the London Indoor Swimming Center and saw all the decorations were put up nicely. I smiled and looked at my phone no texts. I put my phone away and looked back up. I smiled again.

I couldn't help it I'm glad that I did this. It's nice to help out your crush. I walked out the door and to my mom's jeep where she was waiting. My mom is the only one who knows about my crush. Except for Isabella she heard me talking to mom.

I slid in the backseat and said " Ready " " Alright " she said.

We had a quiet ride home not much talking. Then my phone buzzed. It was ( Sammy ) I smiled and read her text.

Conversation

S- Hey

G- Hi

S- What's up

G- Nothing u

S- Eating popcorn and watching a movie.

G- Cool

S- Wanna have a party

G- What do ya mean

S- Invite you, Isablla, Lizzy, Skyler, Josh, and Brooke

G- Ok ask

S-  K hold please

G- K

~Sammy's POV~

"Dad, Can a couple of friends come over " I yelled. " Yea " He yelled.

S- Yep We can do it

G- K I'll get josh and Isabella

S- K I got the rest

Conversation Ended

I texted Lizzy Skyler and Brooke the same thing.

I wrote

Hey guys wanna come over to have a party.

Yea. They said almost imediatly. Then they said Let me ask.

About 10 seconds later they all said I can come.  I said yay and texted Gabe again.

Their Conversation

S- They can come

G- So can ours

S- Yay See ya soon

G- See ya then

Conversation Ended

"Dad they can come " I yelled. " K " he said. I sat on my bed and waited till I heard a honk from outside. I looked out my window it was Gabe's mom's jeep.

I stood up and ran to my closet I pulled out my colorful top, pink and white belt, and a blue and white striped bottom dress. I put it on ran into the bathroom did my make up. ( Blue eyeshadow, foundation, and pink lipstick ). I curled my hair and pulled it up into a low side ponytail. I got out my jewelery box. I got out my golden star earings my colorful bracelets and a pink neclace.

I put them on and walked out. I went to the hall closet and got out my sandal blue heels. I slipped them.

I walked down the staircase to the front door and opened it.

Isabella was wearing a blue dress with a purple belt. Gabe was wearing a pair of jeans and a yellow plad shirt.

He was holding something behind his back. " Bye " Britney said.

" Bye " Me, Isabella, and Gabe said. I shut the door and Gabe took something from behind his back " Happy Birthday " he said handing me a bouqet of roses. "Aww you remembered " I said taking the bouqet slowly." Yea why wouldn't I " he said confused.

" I don't know " I said.

" What ya wanna do " I said.  " Let's go to the Indoor swimming pool " Gabe said. " Ok " I said. "Let's go get our swimsuits " I walked upstairs and grabbed my blue bikini and a pair of goggles.

I walked downstairs to see Gabe and Isabella. " Hey " I said.

" Hi-i " Gabe said stuttering. I laughed at him. " DAD WE'RE GOING TO THE SWIMMING POOL " I yelled. " OK " he yelled.

I opened the door and walked out. I grabbed my bike. Gabe grabbed his and Isabella grabbed hers. We hopped on and started riding.

***

It took about 20 minutes to get there on bike. Gabe had to stop a few times to call someone. I stood outside the London Indoor Swimming Pool. I was waiting for Gabe to come out. He didn't.

I walked in the lights were all off. I walked to the side of the room and flicked the switch. The lights came on and a whole bunch of people jumped up and yelled " SURPRIZE " I smiled " Thank you so much " I said smiling. I clapped idioticaly and ran up to hug Gabe " You did this didn't you " I said. "Yea " he said. I looked around my parents wern't here just my closest friends.

I looked back at Gabe and pressed my lips to his he kissed back almost imediatly meaning he liked me. I smiled into the kiss and gently took my lips away from his. I smiled and leaned in and hugged him. He hugged back and smiled. " Will you go out with me " he wispered in my ear. " Yes, I'd love to " I wispered.

Everyone clapped and we pulled away. I smiled and laughed. He did the same.

***

I sat down on my bed and fell asleep with Lizzy on the recliner downstairs, Gabe on the loveseat in my room, Isabella on the floor on an air matress with Skyler, Brooke downstairs on the couch, and Josh on the mini air matress.

(This POV will be short cause I have school tommorow)

~Gabe's POV~

I looked at Sammy's bed and saw my girlfriend. I still can't believe she is my girlfriend.

( Hey guys it tis me well I hope you totally love this one because there is a lot of thought in this soooooo. Well you know the dress I describe that Sammy is wearing for her birthday, well if ya wanna  know what it looks like search up ( G. Hannelius in a dress ) on google. Try to find the dress I described. the backround is colorful with grafetti

Vote and Comment