Chapter 8: Summer

*Sammy's POV*

8 months fly by like a breeze. It's now June. Friday the 13th to be exact and school is out. I'm super excited because it's summer now.

Ok well if you were wondering about Cassie. She is Gabe's cousin. She just finished college and is going to work as a fashion designer. She's 25 I think. Well enough about her.

Gabe and I have been doing great. Our relationship is not that stuff you find in movies because obviously I'm not in a movie.

I stood up and put on a red tank top and tan shorts. I grabbed my phone and texted Josh

Conversation

S-Hey Josh

J-Hey Sam what's up

S-Nothing much just bored. I leave for the beach next week. I'm gonna miss you guys so much.

J-I'm gonna miss you too.

S-Has he said anything.

J-No. He won't talk to anyone

S-I can't believe I caused it.

J-Yea well gotta go

Conversation Over

If your wondering I'm going to the beach for 2 weeks and I don't wanna leave my buds.

Gabe is pretty upset but I think there's something else on his mind. He won't talk, he hasn't been to the pool with Isabella and I. There's something up.

Josh has been acting weird too. It's like their kind of ignoring me.

I havn't talked to Lizzy either. It's weird we usually talk everyday.

I stood up from my bed and headed downstairs. I sat at the table and waited for Lizzy to text back but nothing. And Isabella has been acting strange, There's something up with everyone.

I sat up and started staring into space.

" Go pack hun " My mom said.

" K " I replied.

I stood up and walked back upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase out of the hall closet and layed it on my bed. I took a few outfits out of my dresser and a couple bathing suits.

I closed my suitcase and thought. Then it hit me, Erik, he can help. I pulled out my phone and texted him but no answer.

Everyone is ignoring me. I feel like I lost everyone. From what, I have no idea.

I pulled out my phone and called Gabe, I need to find out what's going on.

" Hello " he said.

" Hi " I said.

" What do You want " He said.

" We need to talk, Why are you and everyone else ignoring me " I said.

" Because u forgot the most imortant thing in the world to us " He said " Gotta go " And he Ended the call.

But I had no idea what I forgot.

* Gabe's POV *

" This is wrong " Lizzy said " We shouldn't be leaving her out because she forgot "

" No it's fine " Josh said.

" I can't believe she forgot " Erik said.

" We have this party every year the day we met, to celebrate our friendship; not leave one of us out " Lizzy said.

" She'll remember before the party, hopefully " Izi said.

" She has to " I said.

" And if she doesn't " Josh said sounding more like a question.

" Then I don't know " Erik said.

The thought that I'm pretty sure crossed all our minds was that Sam didn't remember our friendship anniversery.

What will happen Next.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry about the wait. The next chapter should be up soon but I've been busy so... Bote and Comment what ou think will happen next...