19 | I'll be Gentle®

Chapter Nineteen | I'll be Gentle®
Ringo Starr Hererra's Point of View
Steamy Hot®

"I'll be gentle."

I know this would sound crazy, but saying this to someone like me who had sex before makes me blush. "Alam ko, kasi first time mo." Irap ko sa kaniya sabay tawa. I was lying naked in bed while he's on top of me. Porn told me he hasn't had any sex before. The things we did once were new to him that's why nabibitin niya daw ako and he was afraid to continue. But that was fine with me. After all I dont force anyone to do it with me.

And he also said, this will be his first time and he summoned all the lustful demons to give him the courage to continue.

I felt his lips touch my skin as he slowly kisses my neck. I know this isn't our first time making out but this thing feels so new to me.

I finally let him do it with me kasi. No, he finally got him self the courage to fuck me.

"uhhhh~"

I let out soft moan as the guy gently bit the skin of my neck. I saw him grin. Porn slowly slid two of his fingers inside of me; gently pushing it in and out at first then he increased the pace until his five fingers are inside of me.

"Aaahhhh ~"  he kissed me to shush me up. I bit his lips in return.

"You really like this." His deep voice made me more aroused.

"I just can't believe it that you're making me feel good." He chuckled as I try to intertwine my hands around his neck.

We were both naked. Both gasping for air.

Making love, in this five star hotel.

Not in his high ceilinged living room na.

"You can't believe that you're having sex with Porn Cedris Gervantes?" tanong nito sa akin.

I seductively nod at him while he was fingering my insides. Tumawa muna ako at nagsabing, "I can't believe im having sx with Porn." Cedric on the other hand laughed at my response.

I don't know it just feels so good.

"Having your hands inside me feels so good, aaaa~" his grin grew bigger.

"Wait 'till you feel my baby inside you."

"Ohhhh I would love to." Sagot ko sa kaniya at napakagat labi sa harap niya.

"Ahhhh~" Porn aggresively took his hands off my insides.

I saw his jr. getting big as he slapped it on my thigh kaya naman hinawakan ko ito and i jerked it off. This time its my turn to make him feel good.

"Uhhhh." He slowly moaned as I slowly but surely sucked his whole pipe.

"Shet." He added.

"Bbllloppr"

The sound of me sucking his jr. made it more arousing for me. It feels so good to suck him again, I missed his baby.