TVWY 6

Makee

Ugh! Hangover. I can't even move. I closed my eyes and heard the door open.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Caspar. Here. Drink this, it'll lessen the pain." He said. I sat up and drank the tea. I felt the hot liquid going down. It's soothing. I looked at Caspar.

"Cas. Did you see the man staring at us during my birthday celebration?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope."

"He's staring at me and it's creepy."

"Don't worry. We won't let something bad happen to you." He said. I nodded and stood up.

"I'll go shopping. Wanna come?" I said while arranging my bed. He nodded enthusiastically upon my question and went out. I went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. And wore a white sleeveless and fitted, semi-turtled neck top with jeans and sneakers.

"Just right." I said to myself while looking in the mirror. I got my purse and went out.

"Where are you going?" Zach asked. I fished for my phone and looked at the messages.

"Shopping. With Cas." I said and kissed her cheek. "Byeee." I added in which she nodded as a response. I hurriedly went downstairs.

"Cas! Let's go!" I shouted. He went out and got his keys. While Caspar is driving, I asked him.

"Why were you avoiding my question last night?" He didn't look at me. He just smiled.

"What question?"

"About the bouqet. It's so big. Plus I like the color." He then looked at me. Then turned to face the road again.

"Am I avoiding that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't ask if not Cas. Come on. Why? Do you know who? Or is it you?" I urged him which made him press the brake and hit my head.

"Aww. What the? Cas really? What's wrong?" I asked again. He started driving again and ignored my question.

"Fine fine. Don't answer. Psh." I turned the radio on and let the music eat the silence. We arrived at the mall.

"Let's go Cas. Imma buy something limited." I said while pulling Caspar. Normally, he would be surrounded by girls but yeah. I had it covered. He is wearing a wig and sunglasses. It suits him but its kinda funny.

"How long will I wear this?" I turned to him, trying hard not to laugh my ass out.

"Before we eat you can remove that." I smiled then pulled him again. I searched hard for that limited item I want. Gaaaah. I almost didn't make it.

"Hey. I'm starving." Caspar whined. I turned around and saw a puppy-looking guy, it doesn't suit him at all.

"Pfft. Let's go eat. What do you want?" I asked while pulling him.

"I am craving for pa----are you okay?!" He suddenly shouted. I bumped into someone in disguise? Ugh. His body is kinda familiar.

"Sorry." The stranger said. I nod in response and collected my things from the floor. Caspar helped me stand.

"You should look at where you're going! You hear me?" Caspar yelled grabbing the attention of the people around.

"Let it go Cas. It's an accident." I whispered. He looked at me then said sorry to the audience he gathered. He walked beside me after that.

"You okay?" I asked since he still looks mad. He sighed and nod his head. Good thing even the limited thing I'm going after is still available, cause if not, I'd probably be more angry than Cas. After we eat, we just went home.

"Cas, thank you for coming with me." I said holding his hand cause I can still feel his irritation. "Don't think about it 'kay?" I added.

"Mmhmm. I won't anymore." He said then went to the kitchen. Bet he's gonna eat again. I heard Zach kinda shouting so I went to check her. And it's a pre-tty good thing to witness. I see Joe putting a whipped cream with sprinkles at Zach's face and arms. I laughed at the scene.

"No! Stop lau-pfff" Zach is struggling cause she absolutely hates whipped cream and sprinkles.

"Sorry sis. Can't." I said still laughing at her.
"I'll get you later Joseph." She said glaring at Joe.

"O-oooh. You made her glare at you bruh. Good luck. Hahahaha" I said hurrying to get out of the room. Once I made it inside my room, I opened the limited edition box of my favorite band (Just for the story). The Vamps!! I'm sooo happy I got the buy these limited box.

As I am looking at the box, someone barged into my room. I looked up and saw Caspar holding a large teddy bear.

"Woah. Woooah." I am actually shocked. "Oh my gosh Cas. Thank you." I hugged him tight.

"Liked it?" He asked.

"Loooved it." I said happily. He sat down and looked at the box I bought. I don't know if I'm just imagining things or he just frowned looking at it.