$$$$

I got back to the dressing room and I had made over a stack tonight showing my ass I always made good when I was on the stage,  I freshened up and changed my out fit I had on a brown Indian outfit it was nothing more than a bra and thungs with studded beads on it I pulled my dreads up into a bun and walked out the dressings room.

I had made more than enough money on stage but it was  3 things I loved stripping dick and money.  and all those things I was gonna get tonight before I left the club.

As I was walking thru the club I turned every persons  head that I walked by even a couple hoes.  nahh I'm not bisexual but if a bitch wanna eat this pussy I ain't turning it down. 

I went straight to v.I.p Where the ballers were soon as I walked in I was grabbed by one of my regulars named G he was sexy like a little sexier than t.i  he had gwap for days and knew How to sling some dick.  I looked him up and down before I sat on his lap,

He had on a bottom Polo shirt some true religion jeans and some all white ones. 

he was staring me down licking his lips he stuck his hand in between my legs and it instantly made me wet a slight moan escaped my lips.

I knew what he came for we stood up and I took him to a private room. 

when the door was closed the action began! 

he picked me up over his head threw my legs over his shoulder and pent me up against the wall G went straight to work licking my pussy he circled his tongue between my lips and started nibbling I felt like I was in heaven I was grinding on his face as he stuck in one finger and then two.

I felt like I was being fucked with a dick I was going crazy he would lick in a circular motion take his fingers out and then ram them back into my pussy harder then before.My eyes shut automatically  I began to squirt every Where then he stuck his tongue deep into my pussy in stiffened it I was literally fucking his face.  I came 3 more times back to back and then suddenly everything stopped I opened my eyes and G was staring up at me he put me down lightly threw two stacks on the bed and left out. 

I was beyond confused ofcourse I've had niggas that just wanted to eat me out but nahh not G that nigga wanted the whole package .

shrugging my shoulders I grabbed my money got dressed and left it was about time for me to be getting home but I had to find sparkle and tell her what happened.

THE SHIT WAS CRAZY. 

CAN I GET SOME VOTES?

COMMENTS... 

#5COMMENTS

#5VOTES