sparkle

Hey my name sparkle I'm a Haitian and I came down here to Georgia to make some money I worked at a strip club named Spanky's and I loved doing what I did best making gwap me and my bitch diamond stayed kickn shit in the club matter of fact I'm doing what I do  2nd best now strip.. 

I was shaking my ass upside down with my heels wrapped around the pole when I noticed my main bitch come diamond walk up to the stage,  with two stacks throwing money I knew it was money she had recently made but Atleast she was breaking bread. I loved making money and stripping it gave me some type of high.

  but let's get this straight I'm no fool I know e'er body think a stripper is a hoe but I'm nothing like diamond that's my day one but ion wanna be in this bitch shaking my ass forever I got shit to do.. 

I bent down on all fours and slithered around the stage like a snake ready to strike his prey my prey being a nikka that didn't mind breaking bread.  I spread my legs wide and let nights slip money into my g string,  I was a pro at this shit I grabbed my money and danced around the pole untill my set was over then walked off the stage meeting diamond her ass looked gidddy asf and I know she had to spill some beans ..