clarification

I know me watching moet fuck in the dressing room got y'all contemplating thinking it's more than what it is.  To Answer y'all questions yes we've had sex we even thought about being together but we just clash about so many different things, so we decided just to keep it cordial and be friends and partner's in crime.
I remember the first time we had sex I  can visualize it like it was yesterday I had just got my pussy pierced a couple weeks ago and I was in the middle of trying to change my bars but I really couldn't see it so I called moet in My room to help me change it, although I knew she was bi-sexual I didn't pay it any mind hell I was exploring also and we had seen each other naked even slept together naked we were just that fucking close.
She bent down to screw the last ball on and before I knew it her index finger was in my pussy while her thumb was massaging my clit I couldn't stop her because it felt so good I began to grind on her finger as she picked up the pace of going in and out of my pussy as I began to cum she started to suck my pussy and it felt so intense I started to squirt after I was all hot and out of breath she was getting off her knees wiping her mouth. Then she just walked out of My room like nothing happen.. 

#WHOAHHHH

#thatscrazyright

#twhatdoyouthinkaboutthat