chapter 2

unknown

when I woke up I noticed I was in an unusual room,  with alot of shit plugged up to me.

I looked down at my clothing and realized I was in the hospital the last thing I remember is going to get the video recorder G left in the room walking out and fighting some crazy bitch. 

I don't know who tf I was fighting but I was gonna find out and when I did they were gonna feel my wrath NOBODY FUCKS WITH ME. 

I did this for G thoe because I love him and ill do anything for him. 

just thinking about him made me wet and lord knows I was getting horny,  I pushed him to the back of my mind and pressed the nurse button.

no later then five minutes a sexy ass latino nurse came in. 

I asked him...

me; what am I doing here and How long have I been here

sexynurse;  you were found at spankys by a private room unconscious you've been here for like 72 hours

me:okay I would like my discharge papers. 

sexynurse:okay let us run some test and then you'll be free to go.

*end of convo..

diamond

I was in the club giving Lap dancing when I heard some people from G's crew talking about a girl being found unconscious two days ago by the private rooms. 

I shook my ass and smiled served that bitch right for trying to fuck w me.

sparkle and I watched the tape over and over G really showed out.  but yeh I got something surprising for his ass.. 

I bent down and started grinding on the man's Lap until his dick got harder then a brick.  then I got up and collected my money and left him smiling my job was past done. 

I walked thru the club in search for sparkle it was 3 in the morning time for me to go. .

what will diamond do to G?

do you think "unknown " will get diamond or sparkle...

#vote

#comment.