Chapter 20: Betrayal.

[Sarah] "I needed to know? Why?"

[Acutus] "Because Sarah, now you can go back out there with a reason to take the fight to Rancid and stop the return of Gekkido. Instead of being thrust into something you don't want to be a part of."

[Sarah] "That makes sense...But, Acutus. I have a question."

The ghost of Acutus Maluum snickered as he stared at Sarah, then began to speak in a sly and weasily voice.

[Acutus] "Yes my Queen?"

[Sarah] "I read some of the book you asked me to receive for you. It mentioned something about someone called Dorchadas? Who is Dorchadas?"

[Acutus] "Well Sarah...come this way..."

The transparent blue ghost of Acutus walked to the edge of the room within the 'Trial of Death' and stood still for a matter of seconds. Before gently scraping his ghostly hand against the wall in front of him. The wall flashed the same blue as the colour of the ghost himself before, after seconds of repeated flashing, revealing a panel that was very much the same as - if not identical - to the one Sarah used in order to reach the main hall of the Tomb originally. Acutus then turned to Sarah, and signalled for her to walk over to him.

Which she did. Sarah began to walk slowly through the room, strolling past the three pillars that she, Twaseki, and Strider had all touched many months ago. Eventually, after moments of remembering the past, she reached the side of the ghost. Who nodded at her as she approached. She then, reluctantly, placed her hand on the panel just as she did all those months ago when she first came to this Tomb. After a moment - the wall in front of her began to shudder, flashing a white light and rupturing into two fragments. The two fragments then slid apart, fading into the solid stone walls beside them, and revealing a swirling; lapis coloured portal where the wall once stood.

[Acutus] "Are you sure you want to do this? Dorchadas has only seen the face of one human in the last 10,000 years."

[Sarah] "I'm sure."

Sarah put one foot through the portal to test what was on the other side. Her foot hit ground. Then she proceeded to put half of her body through before Acutus began to talk.

[Acutus] "Just remember one thing."

[Sarah] "And that is?"

[Acutus] "Don't set him free."

Sarah looked to the floor, then back at Acutus. She gave her head a nod before walking through the portal completely; touching ground on the other side. When her foot hit the ground on the opposite end of the portal Sarah stumbled, losing her balance and falling flat on her back. As she lay there, staring up at the never-ending heights of the realm she had just entered, she began to think to herself - out loud.

[Sarah] "Where the hell am I?"

[????] "This IS my realm Human. Or so they said. Why do you come here?"

Sarah, shocked that something heard her, immediately kipped up - jumping to her feet. She turned around slowly, eyeing the room around her. The walls surrounding her were jet black and contained lapis blue symbols and inscriptions on each surface. The floor she was walking on was made of perfectly chiselled stone blocks, unlike the stone pathways back home that were plagued with battery. The roof, well Sky, above her was made of enchanted glass - it showed the gorgeous violet sky that was placed far, far above; the enchanted glass however allowed it not to be shattered by normal force. 'Normal' was the key word there. The room was certainly mysterious.

However, as her eyes strolled to the middle of the room. The mysteriousness was no more. There, in the middle of the room, was a Human. A human that was on one knee with his fists touching the ground, a human with long black hair that dropped down to the floor, a human who wore no clothes from the waist up, a human with 300,000 paralysis arrows stuck in his back.