Jun (준) Profile+Facts

Name: Moon Jun Hui
Chinese Name: Wen Jun Hui
English Name: Jerry
Native Name: 문준휘
Nickname: Mr. Blue Earmuffs, Quiet Handsome Boy
Team: Performance
Position: Vocalist, Dancer
Birthday: June 10, 1996
Hometown: Shenzen, Guangdong China
Bloodtype: B
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Star Sign: Gemini
Nationality: Chinese
Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese
Education: Buji Senior High School
Specialty: Kung Fu, Acting
Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Martial Arts, Playing the piano, Reading on the phone
Weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1805786284
Training Period: 2 years and 7 months

Facts:
The body parts Jun is most confident of are his worked-out back because of martial arts training, and his shoulder muscles.

Jun says the song which describes him is Beyond's 海阔天空, which conveys the importance of trying no matter what.

Junhui knows how to play the piano.

♔ Jun may seem shy at first as he is still learning Korean but he is a thoughtful person with specific goals.

Jun's ideal type is someone who is pure and clean looking. He also like sexy girls.

♔ He knows Wushu.

♔ The meaning behind Jun's real name is that Moon means 'good at studying', Jun means 'handsome' and Hui means 'i can do better'.

♔ Jun said the most memorable judge on Seventeen Project was Jessi. He said because of her, he cut his hair for their debut.

♔ Jun said it was good to learn Korean but the pronounciation was very hard for him.

♔ Jun plays the piano and likes to read books.

♔ Jun says he's in charge of quiet handsome boy. He ranks himself third most handsome in the group.

♔ Jun likes to hide a lot of Chinese & Korean snacks in his bag. He doesn't eat them all at once, but he eats them many times but the members eat all his snacks sometimes. Jelly snacks are his favorite. He likes 2+1.

♔ Jun knows martial arts and he looks up to Jackie Chan.

Jun's role models are Super Junior's Zhoumi and Henry as he wants to receive a lot of love from China and Korean like them.

♔ Jun says when he talks to The8. They mix both Chinese and Korean. They use Chinese only when they don't know the word in Korean.

♔ Jun likes to sing Chinese songs but he feels a little shy singing them in front of the members.

♔ He was a child actor in China.

♔ Jun says he has never played soccer before, so he stays still when they play soccer. But he tries his best at basketball.

♔ Jun always snacks with him & he loves eating jelly to chew on when he's listening to music.

♔ Jun is envious of S.Coups' confidence on stage and his body.

During first semester at Kapok Primary School in 2007 he was awarded as best drum player.

♔ Between dressing up and dressing down, Jun prefers dressing up.

♔ He admires NU'EST Ren.

♔ In 2003-2004, during the second semester he won in a Environmental Writing Competition, 1st prize.

Jun's secret is that the members said he sleeps with his eyes open.

♔ Jun started doing martial arts after he watched Jackie Chan's movies.

♔ He adapts easily to new places.

♔ Jun was not very good in Korean initially and he followed Dino around a lot, calling everyone hyung.

♔ Fan: Jun ♥ Let's do a drive date ♥
Jun: I want to, but i don't have a driving license.

♔ If Jun were a girl, he'd like to date all of them as each of the members have different charms.

♔ He likes spicy foods.

♔ Jun is #1 in getting out of the bed fastest, everytime he thinks about breakfast, his eyes naturally opens.

♔ Jun wants to be Jeonghan if he can: he said, "If i could live as pretty as Jeonghanie-hyung for a day! I also want to be good at soccer".

♔ QN: I heard you like One Piece! Which character u like the most?
Jun: Chopper

♔ The omma who wakes up in the morning and lets another member (e.g Seungkwan) wakes up the rest of the boys.

♔ Also known as Chun-fai Man.

In 2002 Ninth National New Children's Movie, Best Children Movie he won the silver prize.

He wants to be an all-round entertainer and show the nice images of Seventeen to all Chinese people.

♔ Starred in The Pye-Dog in 2007.

According to Seungkwan, Junhui is known as the mother of the group.

2002-2003, during the second semester of his academic year at Kapok Primary School he won the Metal Arithmetic Competition, 3rd prize.

♔ He makes good toast.

Jun says many Chinese students love kpop and that's how he became curious about it and moved to Korea.

In 2002 Shenzhen and Hongkong Children's Exhibition of paintings and calligraphy works he won 2nd prize.

He is known for looking like Super Junior's Heechul.

♔ The 3 things Jun wants to bring with to a deserted island is "Mingyu, Mingyu, Mingyu"

WORK

He appeared in the movie The Legend is Born: IP Man in 2007.
• He's appeared in the movie The Pye Dog in 2010.
• He appeared in the movie Children's War in 2011.
• He appeared in the movie My Mother in 2013.
• He played a character named Xiao DeGula in a Chinese webdrama called Intouchable in 2015.
• Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.
• Performed at Like Seventeen shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Performed at SBS Award Festival in December 2014.

_______________________________________________

Please follow me on Instagram @caratsseventeen and on Twitter @17caratsph. I'm more active and updated on social medias. Thanks!