DK (도겸) Profile+Facts

Name: Lee Seok Min
Native Name: 이석민
Nickname: Mr. Hat, Soonseok Talk, Rockstar, Docutie
Team: Vocal
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: February 18, 1997
Hometown: Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Bloodtype: RH-O
Height: 178.5 cm
Weight: 66 kg
Star Sign: Aquarius
Education: Shinli Kindergarten, Seoul High School of Performing Arts ('16)
Shoe size: 280 mm
Specialty: Singing songs loudly, Losing stuff
Hobbies: Watching movies, singing while wearing earphones while resting
Training Period: 2 years and 7 months

Facts:
Seokmin said when he first joined Pledis, he felt scared and lonely but he's the member that got along with everyone the fastest.

✘ DK's favourite nickname he loves is 'Dokyeomdungie'.

DK says Seungkwan's voice is emotional and sings ballad well, while he has powerful & clear vocal, saying "we are different so we learn a lot from each other".

✘ DK loves rock bands. He was a part of a rock band when he was in middle school.

He was previously a student in YP Music Academy.

The members call DK "Internal Voice" as he's noisy when he's practicing his singing and it sounds like a speaker.

✘ His favorite color is black.

✘ DK's ideal type is someone with long dark hair, fair skin, long & slender legs and has aegyo.

DK is the last member that came into Seventeen so far.

✘ DK sang karaoke a lot when he was in middle school and has since enjoy singing when his friends are playing a guitar.

✘ He's envious of Jihoon's fair skin and sexy figure (body figure).

✘ DK says he likes to be cheerful and make others feel energetic but sometimes it can get out of control so he needs to have more self control.

✘ DK wants to be someone who can help others and give them hope.

✘ DK said. "I sleep with Hoshi hyung most, when he's going to sleep, he smiles at me till he sleeps. Sometimes i feel interested looking at him, so i won't sleep and keep looking at him".

✘ Hansol, Seungkwan & Jisoo think he's the funniest member.

✘ DK can't control his expression when he gets teased, and in the Vocal Team, Jeonghan often teases him.

He shares the same birthday as Vernon.

✘ DK is called "Loudspeaker" because during rehearsals, members and managers say his voice is very loud.

His favorite food is Wenchang Chicken.

✘ DK once asked Super Junior's Ryeowook to vote for Seventeen on M! Countdown and he did.

✘ He's very lively but sensitive person.

✘ DK says that he loves eating so much that he goes to the BBQ Restaurant himself and once ate portions for 5-6.

✘ Dokyeom's manly charm is "talk less do more". His adventurous spirit is strong.

✘ He sang karaoke a lot when he was in middle school and his friends told him his singing is good. Since then, he enjoys singing when his friends are playing a guitar. Now he always listens to songs whenever he's resting and continues to practice and improve his vocals.

✘ His favorite number is 17.

✘ DK likes to spend his free time watching movies, he often went to the movies after his classes.

✘ QN: Where did you want to go when you heard you are leaving for 'One Fine Day'?
DK: I want to go Switzerland since the cheese is great, or a romantic trip to an undefined destination with the members.

✘ Dokyeom's way of confessing to a girl is singing her favorite song for her.

✘ Between dating someone younger or older, he prefers someone older because he needs someone to take care of him.

✘ Seokmin has a really good personality according to Hansol.

✘ He says he has a great passion for the things he likes so sometimes he can get greedy when he sings.

✘ Funniest member in Seventeen including Seungkwan.

✘ The meaning behind his real name is that Seok means 'big' and Min means 'precious gem stone'. It means to be a big existence like a precious gem stone.

✘ His role models is Yoon Dohyun and Moon Myungjin.

✘ He dreamt of becoming a singer when he saw Yoon Dohyun's performances in middle school. The amount of energy he had and the way he interacted with the fans and shared their energy was very cool to him.

✘ Fan: When did Seventeen feel that they've gained more fans?
Dokyeom: During pre-recordings~ when Carats' cheering is loud! Thank you Carats

WORK

• Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.
• Performed at Like Seventeen shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Performed at Wapop show from August-September 2014.
• Performed at SBS Award Festival in December 2014.

________________________________________________

Please follow me on Instagram @caratsseventeen and on Twitter @17caratsph. I'm more active and updated on social medias. Thanks!