Seungkwan (승관) Profile+Facts

Name: Boo Seung Kwan
Hanja: Fu Sheng Kuan
Native Name: 부승관
Nickname: Mr. Mic, MC Boo, DJ Boo
Team: Vocal
Birthday: January 16, 1998
Position: Main Vocalist
Hometown: Jeju-do
Bloodtype: B
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Star Sign: Capricorn
Education: Seoul Broadcasting High School ('16)
Specialty: singing, saving the atmosphere/mood, writing lyrics, MC, DJ-ing, vocal imitations
Hobbies: calligraphy, basketball, musical singing
Training Period: 3 years and 2 months

Facts:
Seungkwan's ideal type is an easy-going girl with big eyes and whom is like a friend to him.

He has the most nicknames in the group.

▣ Seungkwan is born to be an entertainer as he feels most alive when people smile and laugh.

▣ Seungkwan could have a super power, he would choose teleportation.

▣ Seungkwan is Seventeen's mood maker. If they are feeling down, he would do voice imitations (e.g their CEO) to make them feel better.

His favorite sport is basketball.

▣ Seungkwan was casted via an internet video his teacher recorded of him singing at his school's children's song festival because he was singing her favorite song.

▣ He is allergic to tomatoes.

▣ Seungkwan wants to be a singer who can run long with his members. He wants to prove that people's prejudice for many-membered groups are wrong. He wants to be active from many sides. He says 'don't be arrogant and always be modest!'

He likes goguma pizza.

▣ Seungkwan once said that what he needs most are batteries for his phone.

▣ Seungkwan can joke around with new staff but when it comes to singing, he is serious.

His biggest fear is getting no attention at all.

▣ Seungkwan says that before debut, there will be news on their debut every year from 2012 & they will have high hopes but it kept getting delayed, which was very upsetting.

He was offered to join JYP but he rejected the offer.

▣ Seungkwan's favorite seasons are summer and autumn. He loves it when it rains a lot too.

▣ Seungkwan confessed that he is the member who does not like to bath the most.

His favorite food is hamburgers.

▣ Seungkwan says that the food he wants to eat most under stress is chicken and pig's feet.

He says he remembers all the members birthdays.

▣ Seungkwan's most memorable moment was the times spent together with the fans after 'Adore U' last stage.

▣ QN: Hint for new album?
Seungkwan: The first song we made when we were trainees, and it's a special album. The choreography is really beautiful.

▣ Seungkwan wants to go to the variety show, 'King of Masked Singer'.

▣ A fan once asked Seungkwan, "Oppa? Do you like Shin Ramyun or Jin Ramyun? I like Shin Ramyun". Seungkwan replied, "I like you".

According to Hansol and Joshua, he's the member with the worst sleeping habit.

▣ Seungkwan wants to switch bodies with Vernon if he can, as he is jealous of Vernon's beautiful body and his skin is also light.

He joined Pledis Entertainment in June 2012.

▣ Seungkwan is into spring fashion lately. He's "currently putting efforts by dressing in manly clothes".

▣ According to Hansol, Seungkwan is the funniest member.

▣ His role model is JYJ's Kim Junsu. It's been 10 years but he does musicals and solo activities and it looks very cool to him. He wants to be successful as a team and then show his solo activities.

▣ Seungkwan envies Jihoon's singing and dancing and Soonyoung's charisma on stage.

▣ He auditioned with Kim Bum Soo's 'Last Love'. He says the song describes him too.

▣ Between salty and sweet, he prefers salty.

▣ The meaning behind his real name is that Boo means 'adult', Seung means 'success' and Kwan means 'generous'. He wants to be a generous successor. He tries hard to be generous and loves giving energy to the people.

▣ He's says he's greedy. He wants to be good at everything.

▣ QN: The moment you thought was the coolest?
Seungkwan: When performing Super Junior's U.

▣ Fan: My ideal type is a man who is a Jeju-do native and sings well.
Seungkwan: By any chance, is his last name Boo, and his first name Seungkwan??

WORK

• Appeared in Seventeen TV from 2013-2014.
• Performed at Like Seventeen shows 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Performed at Wapop show from August-September 2014.
• Performed at SBS Award Festival in December 2014.

________________________________________________

Please follow me on Instagram @caratsseventeen and on Twitter @17caratsph. I'm more active and updated on social medias. Thanks!