Chapter 7: Made for it

Continued...

Millions slid his phone in his pocket and walked back into his bedroom to find Nicki missing. She wasn't on the bed and there was no trace of her shoes or her handbag. He called her name out and got no response. Concerned he peeked into his massive walk in closet and then his bathroom. Where the fuck this girl at? He whispered to himself. He pulled out his phone to dial her number when he felt someone jump on his back.

Millions: "ahhh, Fuck.! (He barked)

Nicki was holding onto his arm and neck for dear life and laughing hysterically. "What is you doing?" He looked at her puzzled.

Nicki: "oh my goodness... Meek... (She cackled) .. You shoulda seen your face!!"

He dropped her onto the bed and she rolled from side to side laughing to the point she was holding her stomach. He stood over mugging until he broke into a smile.

Millions: "you think that shit funny huh? (He smirked) "

Nicki: "it is... (She cried and wiped a tear)"

Millions: "come here"

He grabbed her ankles and drug her to the edge of the bed. Millions jumped on top of her and started tickling her. She tried to run and he held her leg down.

Nicki: "okay.. Okay (she begged) let me go!"

Millions: "nope... Say sorry (he laughed)

Nicki: "no (she giggled) .. Please.. It tickles"

Millions: "say you sorry lil mama"

Nicki: "okay .. Okay I'm sorry Meek.. "

He stopped staring at her as she got herself together. She sat up noticing his mood change.

Nicki: "What's wrong?"

Millions: "Why you keep calling me by my name? Wassup with that?

Nicki: "You don't trust me with your name? (She giggled)"

Millions: "My name Millions I left Meek behind a long time ago... Meek was broke, Millions your nigha though."

Nicki: "I just want to get to know you more. I feel like that's the only thing I really know about you. But if you don't want me to call you that anymore I understand."

She pouted slightly and he sighed out pecking her lips.

Millions: "Stop that (he said sternly) ... when we by ourselves you good , but in public keep it Millions.... You cute tho"

A smile covered her face. Meek thought her innocence was adorable. He liked that she wanted nothing more from him than to know him.

Nicki: "Deal"

Millions : "Good now take these off"

He tugged at her pants she looked down and slowly unbuckled them. Millions quickly got irritated pushing her down taking them off himself. He hovered over her kissing down her neck .

Millions: "You staying with me tonight."

Nicki: "Was that a question?"

Millions : "I don't ask for shit... I take and I get.. Now go turn off the light for me."

She got up going to turn off the light as He stood up stripping out of his clothing down to his fitted ethika boxers. He laid back as she comfortably scooted next to him. He pulled her on top of him and she adjusted. His hand rubbed up and down her butt until they drifted to sleep.