Chapter 2: BossN Up

3 days Later
Philly, PA

Nicki and Nyla were standing at the Tmobile kiosk at the mall paying their phone bills. They were dressed cute and casual in jeans and flat sandals. Nicki's hair was long and curly and hung down her back , drawing attention from every man in the mall.

"That'll be $92.89" the associate said.

Nicki: (shocked) "I thought it was only $87.00?"

"Yes but there is a $5 late fee from last month ... Now Will you be paying in cash or credit?"

Nicki: "cash.. (She sighed) ... Nyla Can I borrow $5 from you , just until I get David duck ass to give me some more money"

Nyla: "this my last 5 but yea I got you.."

Annoyed and out of money Nicki paid her bill and decided to leave. She was heading out the mall and toward the parking garage when she recognized a black Bentley pulling up into the Valet. The license plate read "Million".

Nyla: "ain't that Brooke??"

Nicki: "yep, that's her car"

Nicki looked around to scan the outside area and didn't see anyone familiar. Suddenly she felt her shopping bag being bumped into. She spun around and saw a thin busty Latino girl in a pair of 6 inch pumps and a Chanel bag walking past her. She was holding onto the arm of a tall black guy.

The driver handed him the keys and he popped the trunk to put their bags inside. Nicki couldn't help but notice the labels, BCBG, Barney's, SAKS. The girl let herself in and the guy she was with glanced in their direction. He looked Nicki up and down without any emotion then slid on his Cartier frames.

Nyla: "Oop.. I guess that AINT them... He fine as hell tho"

Nicki was too lost in a trance to respond. His fresh line up and deep waves had her stuck. He licked his full lips and handed the Valet a $100 bill. He slowly got into the car , flashing her his red bottom sneakers and pulled off blasting his music. He was possibly the most effortlessly smooth man she had ever seen.

Nicki: "damn, his name is Millions"

Nyla: "how you know??"

Nicki: "I don't but ...Look at his license plate.. That's the same car"

Nyla: "what?? That's not the same car.. If so where the one girl at?

Nicki: "Brooke? (Puzzled) i don't know... I just know , I need to get money like them.. For real"

Nyla: "you all star struck, come on!"

______________
The Next Day

Nicki had asked David to pick her up from the nail salon. David was some guy she met at school during her junior year and he was a senior. He worked at the mall and gave her money from his checks when she asked him to. She sat in the passenger seat of his hoopty with the door open to let the air in.

David: "yo I'm hungry as shit, go inside and get me some Taki's"

Nicki: "you got Taki Money Nigha?"

David: "damn, it's like that ??? "

Nicki: "how else, like no.."

David: "I got a $20 , but it's to put gas in my car and get lunch tomorrow"

Nicki: "so I gotta spend my money , on your food?"