Chapter 2

AN

Warning. this chapter contains graphic sexual scenes.

if you don't like it, don't read it.

~Max~

Liam had fallen asleep. can't say i blame him, in fact i was a little envious as I'd love to go back to sleep myself.

I held back a yawn and kept driving.

after a good while I saw a small cafe in the middle of nowhere and decided it was propably time for breakfast.

I parked and woke Liam up. "Hey come on sleepy-face. time to get some food."

He yawned and looked puzzled around. "How long have we've been driving? what time is it?" he rubbed his eyes. so cute.

damn it, wrong timing Max! "About five hours or so, its 11.14 am. ready for some food?" I pointed at the cafe. He nodded.

After a good meal, I baught some simple stuff we could eat later and went to the toilet. when i went back to the car Liam was already waiting for me.

"Ready to get on the road again?" I asked as i unlocked the car for him.

"Yeah. Have you figured out where we should go yet?" he looked at me with a curious glimpse in his eyes.

"Yea, actually i have. I know about an old cottage in the middle of the woods about a 3 day drive from here. You should be safe there." I turned on the music again, System of a down this time.

Liam seemed happy about my choice this time, as he sang along.

"pushing little children, with their fully automatics, they like to push the weak around"

i just tapped the beat on the steering-wheel as i drove.

we drove for several hours, then i noticed it had gotten dark, and realized it had been for a little while.

"Shit, what time is it?" I yawned loudly.

Liam chuckled and looked at his phone. "Oh, no wonder you're tired. its midnight." his face went a bit pale. "you can't have gotten much sleep last night." he stated, mostly to himself i figured.

"Let's check in at the next motel we find." i said, trying to consentrate on where i was driving.

we found one, and got ourselves a room. I entered, and saw a double bed. shit.

Liam peeked in from behind me, and i moved so he could go in. "Oh we're sharing a bed?" his face flushed deep red as he realized it.

shit. there wasn't any couch either, and in the bathroom was just a toilet, a half broken sink and a showerhead on the wall.

"Seems like it. it was the last room for 2 though. do you want me to go down and ask for single rooms instead?" i asked.

he shook his head. "No, i think its better if we stick together." he blushed into a deep red and turned away from me.

"Right, lets get to bed then." I put my bag next to one side of the bed and turned on the nightlamp.

He nodded and turned off the lights in the roof before sitting down on the other side of the bed.

"Hey, I'm sorry you couldn't stay longer at my place. things took a bad turn. I think I got why he sent you to me now. but don't worry, ill get you away from it. we gotta wake up early, so try to get some sleep." I said calmly as my head finally got a second to catch up with everything.